*PAYPAL*HOT DEAL ON MP3 Players and other stuff but specifically MP3 players

Just to let everyone know. This is the place where I've bought MP3 players from in the past. they are junk I'm going to be straight out with you but for 12 bucks I got mine and it has lasted me all school year and then some. I was skeptical just like everyone but trust me if you need just a junker mp3 player for like when your cutting the grass or outside buy this and you'll never regret it unless your rich in which case you wouldn't even be on this site and wouldn't be cutting your own grass.

http://www.bestofferbuy.com/black-easytech-mp3-clip-player-2gb-p-13631.html

Its basically a wannabe IPOD Nano and it works. just be sure to convert all music into MP3 format before hand. figured I'd let everyone know.

krissyg89

That looks like the one I just bought from Circuit city online. $20 shipping, but with a $10 rebate. I'm hoping the rebate gets approved soon.

I like the MP3 player. It's a basic 2gb with no screen. I dunno if mine is the same, but mine doesn't remember the last song it left off at, and it doesn't have that great of a volume control. Do you know if these are the same? My sister is looking for one

That looks like the one I just bought from Circuit city online. $20 shipping, but with a $10 rebate. I'm hoping the rebate gets approved soon.

I like the MP3 player. It's a basic 2gb with no screen. I dunno if mine is the same, but mine doesn't remember the last song it left off at, and it doesn't have that great of a volume control. Do you know if these are the same? My sister is looking for one

They definitely are not the same. These do remember what song you were last playing. and volume is DECENT, could be better but hey from china generic made I'd expect it to be something like that. Just let her know shipping is free but it's coming via HONG KONG POST. that took 18 days to get here (Terre Haute Indiana) so yeah it'll take some time

register to remove this ad: