Old Navy $1 Flip Flops 5/22 only

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
I dont live near an old navy but love me some of these if anyone goes I wear a size 11 I will pay you for them :) any color but white or tan

Stormy Weather

I am not a big flip-flop wearer, but I was in the neighborhood this morning so figured I'd stop in, get a pair or two.
What a madhouse! The line to check out snaked around the store, and I'd guess would be at least 45 minutes to check out. The flip flops were in big cartons, labeled by size. When I got there, all that were left were some white and black pairs in size 6 and size 11.
I do wear size 6 so actually picked up two pairs, then looked at the line and said "forget it" and left empty-handed. :io:

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
I am not a big flip-flop wearer, but I was in the neighborhood this morning so figured I'd stop in, get a pair or two.
What a madhouse! The line to check out snaked around the store, and I'd guess would be at least 45 minutes to check out. The flip flops were in big cartons, labeled by size. When I got there, all that were left were some white and black pairs in size 6 and size 11.
I do wear size 6 so actually picked up two pairs, then looked at the line and said "forget it" and left empty-handed. :io:

yep that is what I was reading on facebook this morning early on, dang were they really worth it when they are only $2.50 normally and I will say the quality is not what they used to be I wouldnt have fought it even if I was close to one:kekeke:

webhunting.info

yep that is what I was reading on facebook this morning early on, dang were they really worth it when they are only $2.50 normally and I will say the quality is not what they used to be I wouldnt have fought it even if I was close to one:kekeke:

if you're looking for cheap flip flops (under $6 or so), avon has some. not sure if the free ship code is active today but there will be another soon if it isn't working. their shoes are cheap (quality) but they seem to work for me for just slopping around.

Jrnutt88

I just got back from there a few minutes ago and they still had a BUNCH of the mens but most of the womens size 10 were out. I wear and 11 and we found 4 but only for the right foot so I guess someone came in and needed only the left foot ones :kekeke: but I got 2 pairs of mens.

Stormy Weather

And once 4th of July hits, they go on sale for even less -- last year, they were $1 a pair by August anyway, with no crowds. I can wait.

sheri

I got 2 pairs of kids kung fu panda flip flops at Target for $1 a pair..(in their $1 section...one pair is red and black and the other is orange and brown with kung fu panda pics on them...they only had size 13/1 which i think they called medium...they are a little big on my son but better than trying to hit old navy.

register to remove this ad: