NOT LIVE YET-Free Aveeno Envirosax Tote Bag plus Aveeno Nourish + Hair Care Collectio

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Thanks :bigthumb: They must have just updated it because all I was getting was something about URL not available.

Sara

Puzzled Member
I was getting the "URL Not Available" message too, about an hour ago, and now it's telling me to check back on Earth Day.

At least we know the day now!

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
I just read this somewhere....

AVEENO(R) Unveils Limited Edition Eco-Conscious Bags in ELLE's "Blue Issue" with Earth Day Giveaway

SKILLMAN, N.J., April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- In celebration of Earth Day, AVEENO(R) announces the winner of the AVEENO(R) ENVIROSAX(R) Design Competition, hosted by AVEENO(R) and Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT); the talented fashion and graphic design students at FIT were invited to create a limited edition print for an eco-conscious ENVIROSAX(R) reusable bag to benefit Global Green USA. Over 3,000 ELLE magazine readers voted online, and the winner is the "Jubilance" design, created by graphic design student Jeff Tsui.

On Earth Day, April 22nd, the first 1,000 people to log-on to AVEENO.COM/JUBILANCE at 12:00 PM (Eastern Time) will win the limited-edition, organic cotton reusable bag plus a sample of the new AVEENO(R) NOURISH+ Hair Care Collection. For every bag given away, AVEENO(R) will make a $10 donation to Global Green USA, which supports the fight against global climate change and the creation of green buildings and cities within the United States.

Here's a pic of the bag
http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090421/NY02122

register to remove this ad: