New Olay Rebate 2/14-3/12

webhunting.info

hip2save:

Woo, Hoo! I am really excited about this new $15 Olay rebate! Through March 12, 2010, you can score a $15 rebate when you purchase any 3 Olay Facial Moisturizers, Facial Treatments, Facial Cleansers, Hand & Body Lotions, Body Washes or 6+ Bar Soap Packs. To download the rebate form, click here.

http://www.olay.com/Club_Olay/feb2010/images/TE_Rebate_Form_OlayHomepage.pdf

To qualify for the rebate, you must complete the rebate certificate, mail in your original dated sales receipt(s) with the items circled, and write in each item’s UPC code on the rebate form (limit one rebate per household). Check out these upcoming deal scenarios below (note: these scenarios will be effective at the stores listed below beginning this Sunday, February 14th!):

Walgreens
Olay Body Wash buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
Buy 4 Olay Body Wash plus Ribbons 10 oz. priced at $4.49 each (based on on-line price; 2 should ring up at $2.25 due to sale)
Use 4 $1/1 coupons from the 1/17 PG or 2/14 RP
Pay $9.48
Submit for the $15 Olay rebate
Final Cost FREE plus $5 moneymaker!

Rite Aid
Olay Skin and Bath Care Products 3/$18
Use 3 $1/1 coupons from the 1/17 PG or 2/14 RP
Submit for the $15 Olay Rebate
Final Cost FREE!

CVS
Olay Body Wash 23.6 oz. or Plus Ribbons 18 oz. $6.49
Use 3 $1/1 coupons from the 1/17 PG or 2/14 RP
Pay $16.47
Submit for the $15 Olay rebate
Final Cost $0.49 each

Kay

Worker Bee
Did this today: 3 body wash's at WAGS (woulda done 4 -- and I know the 4th one was 1/2 price - but didn't have another Q). Total oop was 10.22. Sending in the 15 dollar rebate today.

Free Soap + Free $5.00 = LOVE:v:

Thanks for posting this Web! :wavey:

dolphindreams

there is also a deal for dollar general. that's the one i did. they have olay botanicals body wash for 2.50. used the q and end up paying 4.50 + tax and submit rebate!

webhunting.info

I'm with you, I know I have them but I have no idea where. Haha. I shall find them later and use them tomorrow for the rebate. :)

i have a feeling i sent the q's away. definitely didn't get any last weekend cuz i ended up buying the "wrong" paper. not too late to find it but not worth paying the $1.50 for a paper for a $1 q. oh well. still a good deal.

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: