multi tool

auntcrystal77

thanks i didnt even pay attention on the site earlier and went back and got one but i went into get my dads and he wasnt offered one-dunno oh well thanks!

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I dont have a marlboro account, so any instructions to get to it for my main page post would be great, thanks! :h5:

auntcrystal77

I dont have a marlboro account, so any instructions to get to it for my main page post would be great, thanks! :h5:

i just read on another site it was only offered free to the ones who were invited to join team marlboro-i know mine and hubbys account got an invite and a multi tool but my dads and brothers didnt and they were not offered a multi tool either so im confused lol sorry:dunno:

chris

Administrator
Staff member
i just read on another site it was only offered free to the ones who were invited to join team marlboro-i know mine and hubbys account got an invite and a multi tool but my dads and brothers didnt and they were not offered a multi tool either so im confused lol sorry:dunno:

ahhh ok I'll hold off for now thanks

webhunting.info

i was in my acct. earlier and didn't see that. did get the snus coupons though! and $1.50 off one pack (two). no invite to anything here. :)

rymor

Mugu Member
I got one in the mail as to sort of hold me over until the mountain bike I won in the outwit contest shows up. They said it will take longer to ship (June?) and that they sent me this to make up for it.

thj0011

Resident Superhero
They've sent two different kinds out. I got one for the mountain bike delay and another for some new contest where you send in a video to win the chance to participate in community service with Marlboro. The one for the bike had a pair of scissors as the main tool and the second one I got has pliers as the main tool and is a bit bigger but feels cheaper. I like them both though.

doctorsfan21

Im curious as to why you dont have a marlboro account since they give away awesome stuff and your the king of all freebies:bowrofl:

register to remove this ad: