moms meet party

getitfree

I don't know if anyone here is interested.. You can sign up to be a mom ambassador, and you will be sent free stuff to give away at a moms meeting. You click the link at the bottom of this post, sign up, but make sure you click the box to be a mom ambassador.. then, you will be sent a series of videos to watch (I think there are four of them). After you watch the videos, you will be sent surveys to determine your interest in a particular product. Once you indicate that you want to host a party for a particular product.. they send you the product.

I'm writing to thank you for filling out the EO sample request survey, and to let you know that your EO samples are on their way. Please take
a minute to look over the following sampling information:

- Samples should arrive by Friday, February 19th.

- Click the links below for information about EO. Think of it as a cheat sheet to

which you can refer when telling your moms about the products. Remember to print in black and white--it uses less resources and is better for the planet!
- Samples can be given out at any time during the meeting, but make
sure moms have time to try the product and provide feedback. We've
attached specific feedback questions to this e-mail, and recommend
that you print the form and use it when talking with your moms about
the new product. Once completed, you'll need to enter the feedback
online at (deleted) by March 19th, 2010.

I look forward to hearing from you about your meeting as well as your
group's reaction to the sample product. As always, let me know what I
can do to support you as a Mom Ambassador.

Our new Mom Ambassador website is launching on May 1st, 2010, and will be built around around the responses and requests you have shared with us (like the member log-in section for our trained MAs). Please keep your comments coming!

Warmest wishes,

EO is Essential Oils, they make liquid hand soap and sanitizing spray.

http://www.kiwimagonline.com/MomsMeet/

Last edited:

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
I am a member, and I've watched their series of videos but I've never received anything from them. Have any other members???

getitfree

I signed up a few months ago and this is the second event for me. If you haven't received any invitations yet, maybe you could send them an email, or sign up again.

register to remove this ad: