Medco Health Store: *HOT!* $10 off ANY Order!

Sandy

O.k., this is the deal. You must use the MHS10 code first because it is a code for $10 off your first order. Then you can place a second order using the code tenoff to receive an additional $10 off. You will need to pay the 99 cent shipping cost on each order.

Medco is a HUUUUUUGE medical supply/prescription drug mail order company. I know it sounds too good to be true but, I have no doubt all will be well. I did check with my credit card company and both of my charges went through. The first order I placed was for Pampers baby wipes, 2 packages for $4.99 each. My subtotal was $9.98 so, I paid 99 cents for shipping. My second order was for a Bed Buddy, priced at $12.49 plus 99 cents shipping. I paid $3.28 for that order and those were the charges placed against my credit card. As far as I can see, it is still working and I did get the prices I agreed to pay.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
O.k., this is the deal. You must use the MHS10 code first because it is a code for $10 off your first order. Then you can place a second order using the code tenoff to receive an additional $10 off. You will need to pay the 99 cent shipping cost on each order.

Medco is a HUUUUUUGE medical supply/prescription drug mail order company. I know it sounds too good to be true but, I have no doubt all will be well. I did check with my credit card company and both of my charges went through. The first order I placed was for Pampers baby wipes, 2 packages for $4.99 each. My subtotal was $9.98 so, I paid 99 cents for shipping. My second order was for a Bed Buddy, priced at $12.49 plus 99 cents shipping. I paid $3.28 for that order and those were the charges placed against my credit card. As far as I can see, it is still working and I did get the prices I agreed to pay.

no problem here either.. so far.. i ordered some stuff yesterday.. i ordered centrum silver for my aunt.

Sandy

does anyone know if you can do 2 accounts to the same house?

I did. I have shipment confirmations on the orders I placed under my name but, I placed those orders yesterday. I received order confirmations on the orders I placed under my mom's name but no shipment confirmations yet. I just placed those orders this afternoon.

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
I only placed one because Im afraid they will start cancelling there was so much stuff on there I could get diapers wipes, bottles OH MY!

dorkasaur

bah humbug, the only Visa I have only has 1.23 on it.
would anyone be willing to put some orders in for me for amazon codes or paypal?

this site is a lot like drugstore.com so I was a bit put off that they didn't accept paypal =[

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
when you first open your account, your first order you can use FIRST10 and it works. i just did it

register to remove this ad: