Medco Health Store: *HOT!* $10 off ANY Order!

Sandy

Use the code MHS10 for your first order then place a second order using the code tenoff

Medco Health Store: *HOT!* $10 off ANY Order!

This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 at 5:12 pm.

Wahoo! Here’s another awesome Online bargain you can score! Medco Health Store is offering up a coupon code valid for $10 off any order! Just use coupon code MHS10 at checkout! …AND get this– shipping is only $0.99! I just purchased the Aveeno moisture bar for dry skin and the Aveeno body wash for ONLY $1.07 (and that includes shipping)!!! Yay! I am so excited!!
There are lots of products to choose from, so take your time to browse around…. but NOT too much time (as I don’t know how long this coupon code is valid)!
**Please note– this discount will NOT be applied until after you have entered your credit card info.

Sandy

I placed an order at 1800 tonight and a second one about 20 minutes ago. I used the same e-mail address and the same credit card, I just use MHS10 on the first order and tenoff on the second. I have an order confirmation on both with the correct amount for totals. I was reading on other sites that some of the women were checking their charges on-line and they were coming up correctly. We'll see. I am o.k. with paying for the second item I ordered, just in case.

Sandy

Maybe it's a dead deal. I saw this yesterday at 1700 and placed an order, then a second order later in the evening. I got shipment confirmations and have checked my charge. Everything is a.o.k.

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
Nope....not dead....I just did it

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $10.18
Medco Health Store Standard Shipping: $0.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Discount: -$10.00
Total: $1.17

Total Savings: $0.70

sometimes if you copy and paste a code and there is that extra space at the end of the code...it wont accept it....some sites are like that...dunno if this one is like it or not...I always take that extra space out now by habit

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
I hope this is still going this afternoon when hubby gets home! he has the bank card!!! screaming I can get diapers!!!!

auntcrystal77

I hope this is still going this afternoon when hubby gets home! he has the bank card!!! screaming I can get diapers!!!!

yes i was checking them out 3.99 for diapers!! but then i decided against it cause i saw wipes and lotions for them lol might still get some diapers for that price!

auntcrystal77

1 Carmex Lip Balm, Cherry Flavored SPF 15 - .15 oz
Volume Discount Eligible
$.99
1 e.l.f. Plumping Lip Glaze, Baby Doll - .06 oz $1.19
1 Johnson's Baby Take-Along Pack - 1 pack $2.79
1 Cottonelle For Kids, Flushable Moist Wipes - 42 ea $2.49
1 Huggies Clean Team Flushable Moist Wipes, Pouch - 42 ea $2.69

Total: $1.14

ByandBy

i looked at the original hip2save post last night and i think it was two orders with $10 off each using both codes.
Ahh might have been lol.

Im gonna give it a few before I do the tenoff but I tried it and it is working on both codes FOR now............. until they pull it

ByandBy

My first order

1 Gain Liquid Detergent, 2x Concentrated, Joyful Expressions Apple Mango Tango, 24 Load - 50 fl oz $10.99

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $10.99
Medco Health Store Standard Shipping: $0.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Discount: -$10.00
Total: $1.98

ByandBy

My second will be allergy tabs benadryll 100 ct ends up being $1.88

with the tenoff code

I know I know they recalled many but hopefully this is not in any of their recalls. :)
I use this almost nightly. :(

register to remove this ad: