Medco Health Store: *HOT!* $10 off ANY Order!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Sandy, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Sandy

Sandy New Member

O.k., this is the deal. You must use the MHS10 code first because it is a code for $10 off your first order. Then you can place a second order using the code tenoff to receive an additional $10 off. You will need to pay the 99 cent shipping cost on each order.

Medco is a HUUUUUUGE medical supply/prescription drug mail order company. I know it sounds too good to be true but, I have no doubt all will be well. I did check with my credit card company and both of my charges went through. The first order I placed was for Pampers baby wipes, 2 packages for $4.99 each. My subtotal was $9.98 so, I paid 99 cents for shipping. My second order was for a Bed Buddy, priced at $12.49 plus 99 cents shipping. I paid $3.28 for that order and those were the charges placed against my credit card. As far as I can see, it is still working and I did get the prices I agreed to pay.

2. Lindsey

Lindsey New Member

does anyone know if you can do 2 accounts to the same house?

3. annaisabanana08

annaisabanana08 New Member

They wouldn't let me use a prepaid VISA. Oh well. :(

4. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

i just ordered a 12 pack of t.p. for 1.78-great since we go thru a bunch and can never stock up on this

5. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

I have a question? So you can do 2 orders and get 10 off both of the orders? I am slightly confused..

6. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

no problem here either.. so far.. i ordered some stuff yesterday.. i ordered centrum silver for my aunt.

7. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

i did using 2 differnt emails and used both codes and so far no problems

8. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

So do I have to make 2 differnt accounts to use the other $10 off? Or can I use the same account as the first time?

9. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

from what i read u can use the same one but i just did 2 so there was no confusion or rejection lol

10. Sandy

Sandy New Member

I did. I have shipment confirmations on the orders I placed under my name but, I placed those orders yesterday. I received order confirmations on the orders I placed under my mom's name but no shipment confirmations yet. I just placed those orders this afternoon.

11. Sandy

Sandy New Member

One account, one credit card, one shipping/billing address but, TWO SEPARATE ORDERS.

12. hawkins43920

hawkins43920 pretty in pink

I only placed one because Im afraid they will start cancelling there was so much stuff on there I could get diapers wipes, bottles OH MY!

13. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

The tenoff wouldnt work for me??

14. Smiling Princess

Smiling Princess Active Member

it din't work for me either :(

15. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

Maybe you have to wait till your order process?? I am not too sure what to do...

16. Lindsey

Lindsey New Member

they may have cancelled the tenoff code

17. Smiling Princess

Smiling Princess Active Member

Yes.i think so.when i applied the code i got this -There is no current promotion associated with the code you entered

18. dorkasaur

dorkasaur New Member

bah humbug, the only Visa I have only has 1.23 on it.
    would anyone be willing to put some orders in for me for amazon codes or paypal?

this site is a lot like drugstore.com so I was a bit put off that they didn't accept paypal =[

19. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

Yep. they sure did cancel the tenoff code.. It worked fine for me this morning.

20. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

when you first open your account, your first order you can use FIRST10 and it works. i just did it