Marlboro Sweepstakes, aka Biggest Night of the Year

Discussion in 'Contests' started by willow01, Sep 17, 2012.

1. willow01

willow01 New Member

Figured I'd start the new Marlboro thread

Daily entries start 9/17. You can win other prizes too!

2. ds5v50

ds5v50 New Member

I have my entry for today in and have my fingers crossed for a big win..

Good Luck Everyone.. :fingersx:

3. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

Good idea! And I also say: Good luck all.:fingersx:

:jump: I'm looking forward to hearing about some great wins this time!

4. rramssnappy

rramssnappy New Member

No trip to the ranch here. Maybe next time:bowrofl: Let's see what we can win this time. Bring them lucky charms out.:jump::jump:

5. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

where do I go to enter? I want to play....

6. brokeguy01

brokeguy01 New Member

Michigan cannot enter I assume.

7. Love4animals

Love4animals New Member

Good luck to everyone!!

8. rramssnappy

rramssnappy New Member

Marlboro.com

9. rramssnappy

rramssnappy New Member

:dunno:Looks like the music thing might be hard.:dunno:

10. DHSmitty55

DHSmitty55 New Member

On the music thing I just put a list of music I like ... see how it goes...

11. douglasc727

douglasc727 Member

anyone know what day they will be emailing weekly winners?its probably in the rules,but those are some really little letters for me to try to read

12. ds5v50

ds5v50 New Member

Coupons From Marlboro?

Is anyone else finding there coupons either ripped open on delivery or even gone from the package ? I am finding my coupons open or not even showing up.

13. willow01

willow01 New Member

Not here, but if it happens I'll let you know, I would call CS and see what they say.

14. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

I read the little letters (got out my "computer glasses") and it says they'll select winners within 5 days of the end of each week. Doesn't say when they'll email, etc. :dunno: Guess we'll find out if anybody wins anything.

15. laurelnev

laurelnev Member

Probably not CS but dishonest mail personnel. Back in the olden days of 28.8 modems, I used to be a part of a LEGAL bootleg tape trading community (mostly jam type bands.) Traders often complained of opened envelopes, sans tapes. One active trader was actually a mail carrier in NJ, and he said once the dishonest sorters learned of their co-worker's hobby, even HE was receiving envelopes void of at least one tape. My last batch of 3-m band-aids had a partially opened flap, and fewer band-aids than usual. I immediately wondered whom among the mail chain had learned to identify the band-aid envelopes. A couple of days later, the mail lady stopped me when I was out walking the dog to thank me, and confess she had stolen a band-aid after catching her finger on a mailbox. I said I was glad she knew which envelope to try to open. (If she hadn;t ripped it a little, she'd totally have gotten away with it. As it was, I suspected the mail processing equipment would have been to blame. An old co-worker's husband was an engineer for USPS, and used to tell tales of how the new machines mangled mail on a regular basis.) I was glad to help. But after, I couldn't help but wonder if any food samples (cookies, kind bars, etc.) might have gone astray when the mail person didn't have time to grab lunch/a snack. :)

Funny...if a mail carrier ever said he/she was hungry, and asked if he/she could have my food sample, I'd say yes without hesitation. But if he/she helped him/herself to my food sample without asking, that would bug the sh*t out of me. Taking part of a band-aid sample I get every few months did not bother me at all, but if the carrier had taken the whole thing, I'd be riled. Isn't human nature funny sometimes?

16. laurelnev

laurelnev Member

Well, if history repeats itself, don't wait for me to share this info with you all. :D IOW, I'LL never find out!

Since they didn't give Cyndie or me the Mustang, I'm still holding out hope for that ranch trip!

But of course, speaking of history, when you all start announcing your wins, jealousy will make me start to shun this particular thread, as reading it just makes me feel bad. :) Don't get me wrong...I'm sincerely happy for all you guys. I just want a piece of it. :D I want MY chance to gloat in these forums.

But I STILL want to live vicariously through another FSTers Ranch Trip prize. Here's hoping one of us will win one of those soon. :fingersx:

17. douglasc727

douglasc727 Member

thanks Kay.good luck everyone !

18. aradia1963

aradia1963 New Member

Hope everyone wins!

19. ds5v50

ds5v50 New Member

I just got notice of winning the ace bottle opener. It is a good start to the weekend. even the smallest win means alot..

Good Luck everyone! :jump:

20. Love4animals

Love4animals New Member

Congratulations!!! :bigthumb: :jump: I haven't received an email so I assume I haven't won anything. Oh well, there is always next week.