Lot 18/ Free Shipping

Kay

Worker Bee
Dang... one day off... oh well.

Congrats on the free vino:h5: and thanks for posting.:bigthumb:

webhunting.info

i got a california bottle of chardonnay for $1.98 yesterday. since i don't drink i guess i have to find it a home! or i'll just stare at the word "california". :kekeke:

Alicia

i got a california bottle of chardonnay for $1.98 yesterday. since i don't drink i guess i have to find it a home! or i'll just stare at the word "california". :kekeke:
Or you can do what I will do with the wine I got...give it to someone for a present or when you get invited somewhere for dinner. :wiggle:

hoangvannt

my $10 credit grew to $20. the wine was $16.99 i think?

yes, when you put something in your card and leave it there (without check out), 1 or 2 days later they will give you $10 more credit. I already bought 1 like Alice for $16.99. Awesome deal. But i still have 1 more account (use 2 difference address) i will wait for some cheaper red wine because i love drinking 1 glass of red wine every night. It's my habit :kekeke:

PICKELFIEND12

I had gotten an extra amount for leaving an item in the cart, but now everytime I add something to the cart it says my cart will expire in 10 mins.

afan

The wine I ordered last week still hasn't shipped. Now I realize it hasn't been below 90 in almost a month, well maybe a day or two it was in the high 80s, but how much does the temp need to fall for them to ship my wine. It'll be fall at this rate before it ships.

webhunting.info

The wine I ordered last week still hasn't shipped. Now I realize it hasn't been below 90 in almost a month, well maybe a day or two it was in the high 80s, but how much does the temp need to fall for them to ship my wine. It'll be fall at this rate before it ships.

yeah, it may be awhile then! i got mine yesterday but it's been pretty cool here. raining even. :run:

register to remove this ad: