kind of random jar opener shaped like texas

donnasarno

Thanks wikipeace! Did you sign up for any other offers? I didnt so I am thinking they wont be sending me the random jar opener. I can never open stuff and I ask my son to please make a jar open for me all the time! He always has to say something like abra cadabra, open! But then he always opens it so I guess I have to put up with the corny jokes until ? I signed up for a can of fake snow from the same and skipped offers but Im in Chicago and pretty sure we will have more than enough soon!Let me know if anyone actually gets anything.Ill do the same!

givemeabreak

Donnasarno I have the same problem with jars and am lucky to have a son around too for that. But for when he isn't I took a piece of drawer liner that is knobby and feels like rubber cut it to any size you are comfortable with and it works like a charm. You can get a roll for less than 1.00 most places

zinmaster

The Collector
Donnasarno I have the same problem with jars and am lucky to have a son around too for that. But for when he isn't I took a piece of drawer liner that is knobby and feels like rubber cut it to any size you are comfortable with and it works like a charm. You can get a roll for less than 1.00 most places

I use something like that too. Works very well since I don't have a son :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: