JCPenney: Play Kitchen ONLY $39.99 + FREE Ship!

Sandy

I wonder if you can use the $10 off of $10 or more coupon on this???

JCPenney is currently offering up this Homestyle Play Kitchen for just $39.99--down from $69.99! What a sweet deal! You can also add on this dish set to go with the kitchen for just $15.95!

Since these items are online exclusives, the $10 promo code SWEETS4U will not work! However, you can still use the promo code CRISP49 to score FREE shipping!

Remember to go through Ebates.com! You'll get a $5 sign up bonus if you're a new member and 3% cash back from your JCPenney purchases!

Kay

Worker Bee
Awesome!!! Thanks Sandy! I know two little girls who are gonna love this.:jump:

Sandy

Isn't it just the cutest! If you can use the $10 off of $10 AND get free shipping, that's a good deal. Is this going to be a Christmas gift?

Kay

Worker Bee
Yep. A friends grand daughters are the nicest girls and I wanted to do something fun for them as they have always been so sweet to us. I'm the biggest kid though when it comes to things like this! I may not be able to wait that long.:jump:

Mishie

Friendly Member
Read your post Sandy. :kekeke: I copied this from the middle of it:

Since these items are online exclusives, the $10 promo code SWEETS4U will not work! However, you can still use the promo code CRISP49 to score FREE shipping!

You can probably still use the $10 reward for signing up on it though. Nice find. Too bad they won't ship it to Sweden for free. :kekeke:

:h5:

CandyToo

Observant Member
I bought this at Walmart a couple of years ago for about that price. We have really enjoyed it.
Warning, though....it came in a box and we had to put it ALL together. It was crazy!!

tinkker_bell

If you read on the coupon it also states it can not be used on toys. I just read it this morning wondering if I could use it at the sephora inside of jcpennys. You cant. dang.

coachk34

Can someone please explain how to do the ebates?

Also the shipping code does not seem to be working, am I missing something?

Thanks for the help.

newsol

I bought this at Walmart a couple of years ago for about that price. We have really enjoyed it.
Warning, though....it came in a box and we had to put it ALL together. It was crazy!!

Somehow Santa always manages to assemble these kind of toys before delivery ;)

register to remove this ad: