If you don't need smaller size diapers....

ajollygirl2

If you won't be needing the amaller size dipers ($5./Gental Care) It is reported on HCW that you can use this Q at Target to get the 184 ct. wipes for .99 with it.
from HCW:
So here is how I used the coupon. They only work on Huggies Gentle Care SENSITIVE. Gentle Care is written in small letters above it in a little cloud. Was difficult to find. My Target had them priced at $5.99. This coupon works because the wording says "On One Huggies Gentle Care Product". The Natural Fit coupon only works for diapers.

Hope this helped

here is a picture, I know visuals help me:

View attachment 1055

savannahsmommy

If you won't be needing the amaller size dipers ($5./Gental Care) It is reported on HCW that you can use this Q at Target to get the 184 ct. wipes for .99 with it.
from HCW:
So here is how I used the coupon. They only work on Huggies Gentle Care SENSITIVE. Gentle Care is written in small letters above it in a little cloud. Was difficult to find. My Target had them priced at $5.99. This coupon works because the wording says "On One Huggies Gentle Care Product". The Natural Fit coupon only works for diapers.

Hope this helped

here is a picture, I know visuals help me:

View attachment 1055

Thank you! We go through lots of wipes here.

register to remove this ad: