*HOT HOT* Sally's Beauty Supply Deals!

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
free shipping works but not the $5.00 code

so its just a deal for free shipping right now you cant get anything else

Sandy

O.k., I read elsewhere that your total has to be $1 or more for the FREE shipping code to work. Also, 555657 is working for the $5 off your order. 555655 is no longer working.

helobuff

Woot! $1.49
Got a hair cutting cape and a bar of tea trea soap! Cool! Going back for another order.. hope it works again! Needs new cutting shears and some other stuff! thanks for the post! Used the new 555657 for the $5 off and the other one for free shipping!

getitfree

We're sorry, promo code 555655 has expired, has not started, or is no longer valid. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We're sorry, promo code 555657 has expired, has not started, or is no longer valid. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Dang, I guess I missed this one.

helobuff

555942 $5 off $25
555938 20% off $25 or more
555193 - 20% off pink items
555202- $5 off $25 or more
555272- $5 off $29.99 styling tools
555315 - free shipping on orders of $20 or more exp 11/15
555909 = 10% off $20 halloween items
555268 - $25 off $100
444125 - free cosmetics case with purchase of select pink appliances
555223- $25 off $100

Last edited:

freebielvr

555942 $5 off $25
555938 20% off $25 or more
555193 - 20% off pink items
555202- $5 off $25 or more
555272- $5 off $29.99 styling tools
555315 - free shipping on orders of $20 or more exp 11/15
555909 = 10% off $20 halloween items
555268 - $25 off $100
444125 - free cosmetics case with purchase of select pink appliances
555223- $25 off $100

anyone tried any of these??

mamicita

sugacookie chapstik member
jea my order shipped!!thank you so much for posting this!!i was able to get some stuff that i couldnt afford otherwise!!!

jenniferclay

Mrs. Jack Sparrow member
My order just shipped too! :D was really hoping it wouldnt get cancelled. :D i got a waxing kit, comb, and eyeshadow for 1.97

Pam i Am

Okay..here is updated info about this offer from another site...(sounds like some people will get their orders and some will be cancelled...sounds like Sally's Online service Sucks IMO and they lost out on a lot of new customers!!!)..PLEASE READ BELOW!!!!!!

"Hey Guys,

I know a lot of you ordered your Sally Beauty orders only to have them frustratingly cancelled. I emailed Sally Beauty and let them know of our disappointment in their business practices. Here is the reply:

Hello L,

Thank you for contacting us. Due to an overwhelming number of orders received on October 26th, much of our stock has been temporarily depleted. Orders were cancelled, because we did not have enough of the items ordered to fulfill the orders at the time they was being processed and shipped. Unfortunately, our website does not update inventory on a “real-time” basis. At the time the orders were placed, we still had the product in stock although we did not know exactly how many orders were pending in the warehouse for that item. By the time these orders was being picked, packed, and shipped, there were no more in the online warehouse. Our system does not perform backorders, as we have a limited time during which our pre-authorization of your credit card is valid, so we do have to cancel orders when an item is out of stock. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

The Free shipping coupon that was used on these orders is still valid until 10/31/2010. The $5 off $5 coupon code that was used on these orders was a coupon code that printed at the bottom of our Beauty Club members’ in store receipts when they renewed their Beauty Club membership in the month of August 2010 or purchased a Beauty Club membership in the month of September 2010. Unfortunately, these rewards coupons are valid for use one time only on SallyBeauty.com. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If a customer prefers to shop online and if they renewed their membership in the month of August or purchased their membership in the month of September, we would be more than happy to request that an online coupon code be reissued by our Beauty Club Rewards department. If a 12 digit Beauty Club Card number can be provided, then we can assist further.

We appreciate your interest in Sally Beauty Supply and value your feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,

Sally Beauty Supply LLC
http://www.sallybeauty.com

I will be very leery in the future about posting any Sally Beauty deals. I know some of you did get in on the deal, and I am glad for that. However, I feel many more people were left disappointed, and that’s just a shame.

L"

register to remove this ad: