High Precision Tweezers - $.39 shipped

Pam i Am

i'm thinking it might be. :kekeke: the reviews weren't so hot and once i take links out i don't know how you put the end pieces back on. could be a challenge. :run:

sometimes nice jewelers at the mall will adjust watches for you..we convinced one to do it....i did notice that they never remove end pieces only take links further down, so the pin is the only thing removed, then they use a tool to push the pin back in after taking off links..:uh: hope this makes sense!

helobuff

well if they can fix a hard drive....surely they can pluck an eyebrow:kekeke::rofl:

Be careful! They are very sharp..:uh: they come to a pinpoint at the tip.. :nono::nono: not meant for facial use.. facial tweezer tips are very different! Dont let your kids see you trying this.. scary what can happen when they try to imitate you with these.. :noes:

webhunting.info

sometimes nice jewelers at the mall will adjust watches for you..we convinced one to do it....i did notice that they never remove end pieces only take links further down, so the pin is the only thing removed, then they use a tool to push the pin back in after taking off links..:uh: hope this makes sense!

yeah, that made sense. i wonder if walmart could do it. it is an awfully cute watch! i think anyway. :)

Pam i Am

Be careful! They are very sharp..:uh: they come to a pinpoint at the tip.. :nono::nono: not meant for facial use.. facial tweezer tips are very different! Dont let your kids see you trying this.. scary what can happen when they try to imitate you with these.. :noes:

lol..i was just joking...don't wanna poke an eye out....:rofl:

helobuff

lol..i was just joking...don't wanna poke an eye out....:rofl:

Smart.. better safe than sorry..:nono: I have seen there there many times.. didnt post them because of how sharp they are.. maybe you can use them to get a splinter out though-thats how sharp they are.. I would use them for that.. but not for the face. Or if you are beading? You could use them maybe??

register to remove this ad: