Hickory Farms 75% off

krissyg89

Ooohh some of those look so good. I would buy them, but I still have all my 1800flower gift cards left, and they have some nice boxes like that on there lol

webhunting.info

uh oh i looked. 3 1/2 lbs. of rainbow mix (nuts and m&m's) is $7.00. stuff like that will NOT last long.

Rainbow Chocolate Nut & Raisin Mix Tin

They say there's a pot of gold at the end of rainbow. With a variety of candy coated chocolate, peanuts, raisins and peanut butter chips, family and friends will feel lucky when this gift arrives. Net Wt. 3.5 lbs.

GIFT# 40171 PRICE $30.00 SALE $7.00

Last edited:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I bought a couple of Hickory Farm summer sausages for half-off at WAGs and no shipping cost! Target also had Hickory Farm products this season but not in the combination boxes/baskets of meat and cheese. So I also bought a couple of cheese balls at half-off at Target. This is our traditional New Year's Eve celebration food - Sausage, cheese ball & crackers, Chex Mix, and cocktail weenies in BBQ sauce, and Welch's sparkling cider. I raised my two children right!

webhunting.info

Wow yummy
whats the shipping.. anyone know?

i think it varies by how much you're spending and where you're shipping it to. but the hickory farms in the malls should be closing down right around now. if i have time to go look, could be a great deal.

webhunting.info

I don't get it I just went there and everything is a good 50 percent off but not 75...

it seemed to be mixed. the nuts were a great deal. the ham was good. they didn't really have meats and cheeses in that selection. i had to pick all around in the links to find the good stuff.

register to remove this ad: