Happy tails free sample ........

iddybidie

I just recieved this e-mail from happy tails subject read an apology

It was a simple plan; add a free sample banner ad to a small pet website. Twenty, maybe thirty requests per day, what could possibly go wrong? Then someone was kind enough (?) to post the link to several "free stuff" web sites (you probably know the ones I'm talking about) and within minutes we were receiving thousands of requests.
We're a small company, but we thought that if all three humans and both dogs worked 24 hours a day to make and send samples we could finish by the end of the decade. But then the dogs brought up that whole "lack of opposable thumbs" thing and we knew we were sunk.
We could have just ignored this whole episode but we don't want to own a company that does that kind of thing, you made the effort to write and the least we could do is thank you and apologize. We're SOOO sorry.
So, here's what we're gonna do:

1. The first 200 people to respond to this email will get a free sample.
2. Give you a promotion code for 30% off any purchase on our website, I know we already gave you 20% off but trust us, this is 10% better. You can use the code as many times as you would like through the end of January 2009
The Promotion Code is: happytailsspa.com-30%
Just go to www.happytailsspa.com to redeem it.
If you're not sure what to order for your dog we've made a few suggestions below or you can take a survey that will reveal your dogs inner needs and desires. Go to www.happytailsdogsurvey.com
Again, we can only apologize for mix up, next time we'll be sure to add a litle more fine print.

Many apologies from the whole team,
Lorna, Kevin, Fran, Brie & RiQui
happytails Canine Spa Line
www.happytailsspa.com

guess were not getting a sample!

iddybidie

I went to the website and it say's nothing onthere I just sent them a e-mail asking if they met their 200 free samples yet if not may i please get one

AMY1

I went to the website and it say's nothing onthere I just sent them a e-mail asking if they met their 200 free samples yet if not may i please get one

I did the same. I said If I'm one of the 1st 200 people to respond please send sample to.... and thanks lets see what happens. These people don't realize when they say free what happens. I'd feel better if they say the first 1,000, 500, or 20 to respond at least you know what to expect.

register to remove this ad: