Get Free Shipping at Amazon with Minimum Possible Amount

dan_panner

First of all, I am not sure if this should go to Hot Deals or Free Stuff, since it is not quite free but close, and it is also sort of a hot deal.

As the holidays are here, we all buy stuff online and send them to friends and relatives. One of the most awesome thing about Amazon is its free shipping if you spend $25. :xmas:

Every so often, we are just a few cents or a buck or two short of free shipping and we end up spending hours hunting for the right item to get free shipping or end up sending a lot more buying another item. :h5:

A few months ago I came across a place where you can easily find stuff that will get you free shipping on Amazon with items worth just enough quickly and easily. This way, you don't end up spending too much for friends and relatives and still get free shipping from Amazon.

Anyway, it is at http://www.superfiller.com

I initially discovered it through CNET, which says it is a very accurate "filler finder." As I was wondering items as holiday gifts for people, it came in handy and I thought I should share it with the folks here.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
amazon.com/mom

amazon.com/student

sign up for any of this, you will get free prime shipping (2 day) on any item(s) sold by amazon (that means excluding third party sellers) - no fillers needed

register to remove this ad: