Free Yummy Earth Candy Sample

Tripsey48

According to the site, there were technical problems with the form which have been resolved. As an apology for the inconvenience there is a 10% off coupon offer as well.

Is there a specific reason you wouldn't trust this offer?

chris

Administrator
Staff member
was just my initial impression. Havent had much time to go over it, I just dont like when stores put outside ads on their own site. COuld be legit though, there is a lot of unique content on the site...

Pam i Am

According to the site, there were technical problems with the form which have been resolved. As an apology for the inconvenience there is a 10% off coupon offer as well.

Is there a specific reason you wouldn't trust this offer?

first, hello and 'welcome' to you, since you are a brand new member....and may i ask why this particular freebie offer was chosen by you as the very first post to make in this forum? are you affiliated with the website? how did you come across the offer?

Cake

unsure about this but looks kinda real. it might be real, anyone checked out the Facebook page? not many people know about this site.

Last edited:

MarleesMommy

I don't know if this would even be relevant, but all the chocolates except for the sample one pictured are Lake Champlain Chocolates, which is a completely different company. That seems kind of off to me :confused:

Tripsey48

Nope. Got their tweet about the sample, thought I would share. They appear to be a reseller retailer, just like other retailers (ie Whole Foods, Toys R Us and any other who don't manufacturer the merchandise they sell themselves). Seems to me that most manufacturers sell their merchandise directly as well as via retail outlets now-a-days.

MarleesMommy

Nope. Got their tweet about the sample, thought I would share. They appear to be a reseller retailer, just like other retailers (ie Whole Foods, Toys R Us and any other who don't manufacturer the merchandise they sell themselves). Seems to me that most manufacturers sell their merchandise directly as well as via retail outlets now-a-days.

uhh, I see. Seems so legit. Let me know when you get yours okay?!!

chris

Administrator
Staff member

They definitely appear to be that. I just am not sure if its a real business. THeir phone number is a google voice number. They do have a ton of stuff on their site, which helps in making them look legit. I'd prefer if they were legit just for the people who have signed up, but Im still not quite sure

we3kings

relentless member
This was on the homepage when you click on promotions-

Artisanal Candy Sample Request

Thank you for your interest in our candy sample. This promotion has now ended. Check back soon to see our next promotion.

register to remove this ad: