Free Tropi Treats Dried Pineapple Bites samples

we3kings

relentless member
I had to use FireFox in order for it to go through for me.

Thank you for requesting your free samples of Tropi Treats!

We think that you will love our product and hope that you tell all your friends.

If you love Tropi Treats and want to help spread the word, there could be some cash in it for you. If you can get a store or business to purchase a single case of Tropi Treats from us,
we will send you a $50 Visa Gift Card!

For more information on our Tropi-Troops program and to sign up, please click here

1SwtWrld

I had to use Firefox also normal internet explorer wouldn't work..i think captcha is the thingy that you have too type in those letters...lol..sorry for the dumb blondeness...

twin36a

Got this email today

Thank you very much for your interest in our Tropi Treats Dried Pineapple Bites. Recently, our site was entered onto a bargain deals site (not by us!), that spread the word to thousands of bargain deal sites abound the world, that spread the word about our offer much faster than we would have intended. We literally got tens of thousands of requests for free samples in a matter of hours. We are a small family business who truly appreciates your interest in our product. Unfortunately, we can't possibly fulfill all these requests and absorb the shipping and processing costs. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but due to this overwhelming number of requests for samples, we must charge a $.99 shipping and process fee to mail these samples out. We hope that you are still interested to try our product, but understand if you decide not to. As a way to make it up to you, we'd like to offer you a 5% discount on all of our products from now until December 31, 2010. You do not have to buy a sample to take advantage of this offer, you simply have to follow the link below and log onto a special offer page on our website not available to the public. You may log onto it and purchase at a discount as many times as you like through December 31, 2010. You will need to log in using the following information:
Go To: www.tropi-treats.com/special-order-now-coupon.html
Enter Coupon Code : tropi4you
If you would rather try our free sample first, and don't mind paying the $.99 shipping and processing fee, please click on the link below. If you decide you'd rather not, you don't have to do anything.
Click Here To Request Sample
We sincerely hope you will enjoy Tropi Treats as much as we do, and please understand that it was not our intention to mislead anyone.
Thank you very much.
Be sure to Like us on Facebook

**Please Do Not Reply to this email. If you would like to contact us please use the form on our website.
*You received this email because you requested a free sample of Tropi-Treats.
*No need to un-subscribe, this is the only email you will be receiving from us

register to remove this ad: