free tote bag from all state

Cake

Get a FREE cooler when you request an Allstate insurance quote. Call 1-866-621-6900 and ask for a promo code/control number. Once you have your quote, fill out the form. Offer is good through 12/31/11 or while supplies last. Offer NOT valid in AZ, DC, GA, IA, MI, NM, NV, NY.

http://www.allstatequoteforcooler.com/

mshelly

I called got quote kind of a hard sell== here's my number dont know if it will work again!!! 100099133461006

Cake

I called got quote kind of a hard sell== here's my number dont know if it will work again!!! 100099133461006

nope the code did not work.... I changed the last digit to a 5 and it went through. ;) so you don't have to call for a code, just change the digits LOL!!! :rofl:

laurelnev

i am not sure get 1 will ever tell it is a really good freebie corse i would keep it to my self

With all due respect...

You think it's acceptable to inundate this forum with youvia spam, but "a really good freebie" [sic] you'd "keep it to my self"? Can someone please explain to me how THIS is acceptable forum behavior?

Me, OTOH, I feel compelled to share the "good freebies" to help pay back all the folks that post their "good freebeies" here. I feel compelled to help ensure the signal to noise ratio is as high quality as it can be.

Yet, your way of paying things forward is to keep the good stuff to yourself, and only post the really questionable stuff?

I know I can be kind od slow sometimes...but can someone please explain this to me, and how exactly it constitutes proper netiquette?

laurelnev

PS--Thanks to mshelly for the generous sharing, that's really much more typical for the folks that hang out here (as opposed to keeping the good stuff for themselves.). I changed the numbers, and I got a confirmation e-mail. I'll be even happier if I actually get the cooler (though I'm fully expecting not to.) Thanks for being a GOOD FSTer, and sharing!

Cake

PS--Thanks to mshelly for the generous sharing, that's really much more typical for the folks that hang out here (as opposed to keeping the good stuff for themselves.). I changed the numbers, and I got a confirmation e-mail. I'll be even happier if I actually get the cooler (though I'm fully expecting not to.) Thanks for being a GOOD FSTer, and sharing!

Yes thanks to mshelly for sharing. :):h5:

laurelnev I hope you get the cooler. :fingersx:

register to remove this ad: