free terra chips party

haydudeitsme

i finally emailed them because I haven't received ANY communication from them since I got the original party confirmation. Hopefully they will respond promptly, and hopefully with good news!!!

Pam i Am

Emailed yesterday. Haven't heard back yet.

Does anyone know what's in the pack?
chips :kekeke:...and a cute serving bowl shaped like a giant champagne glass was pictured on the details on their website under promotions..but they probably took that down since the chaos began

justjane07

Cam's Hot Cookin' Mama
Dear Ms. Watson,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Terra Tidings Holiday Promotion. We strive to maintain the highest quality products and appreciate your patronage.

We have you on our list that you will be receiving a Terra Tidings Holiday Promotion pack, please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.

Thank you for your continued support. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-434-4246, Monday through Friday from 7AM - 5PM Mountain Time.
Sincerely,

Lynda
Consumer Relations Representative

haydudeitsme

if they don't respond, their toll free phone number is posted on their Facebook page

I hate talking to actual people on the phone (so sad, I know)! I don't always hear real well, so sometimes phone conversations are just stressful for me, so i tend to avoid them with strangers whenever possible. I will check it out as a last resort though!

Pam i Am

I hate talking to actual people on the phone (so sad, I know)! I don't always hear real well, so sometimes phone conversations are just stressful for me, so i tend to avoid them with strangers whenever possible. I will check it out as a last resort though!
ME TOO!..well, the hearing issue...i have always had a slight hearing loss, so accents and low talkers are always a problem for me as well..but if you need to call, just remember that they are actually paid to help you :)

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I called yesterday and was told unless you received immediate confirmation email, then you were not getting the party. I asked about still being able to invite guests and guest confirming and she repeated the same thing. I never got a denial. We will see when/if I get the party pkg

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I called yesterday and was told unless you received immediate confirmation email, then you were not getting the party. I asked about still being able to invite guests and guest confirming and she repeated the same thing. I never got a denial. We will see when/if I get the party pkg

:) i still did not get an email..

Kristina

:cry:

Pam i Am

don't give up yet..i was told same thing the first time i called...i had to post questions on facebook, email their mail website and call twice before i was told i was getting it...they have communication problems for sure!

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
don't give up yet..i was told same thing the first time i called...i had to post questions on facebook, email their mail website and call twice before i was told i was getting it...they have communication problems for sure!

Thank you for clarifying my suspicions of her scrambling for answers. :h5:

Pam i Am

Thank you for clarifying my suspicions of her scrambling for answers. :h5:
and if you spoke with "loretta" she also said that she had to investigate and call me back..next morning i called early and spoke to a guy that told me that it had been investigated and confirmed...so its possible still :fingersx:

edohpa

morning member
GOT This Today!!
Came with Plastic Martini Glass Serving Bowl
2 Free Product Coupons
Recipe Booklet
10 Pamphlets for Guest with $1.00 off coupons in them

we3kings

relentless member
GOT This Today!!
2 Free Product Coupons
Recipe Booklet

Cool, I'm glad to hear someone got this. I never got a rejection e-mail so there is still hope.

MaehENang

GOT This Today!!
2 Free Product Coupons
Recipe Booklet

Just curious, when did you sign up? Before it was posted or after?:fingersx:

register to remove this ad: