free terra chips party

Kamaree

From their facebook wall.

Terra Chips: Hi Emily, sorry for any inconvenience! We will notify all those who will not be receiving the complete party pack by the end of this week, and will still be sending something to them as a thank you for their patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Doesn't say anything about notifying those who will be hosting a party.. Just the ones who wont be.. I signed up right after this was posted, and most of the ones who haven't heard anything were the first few replies.. I think we probably got it. :fingersx:

SaulGood

terra chips party

:jump::jump:This has been over for a while. I got an e-mail last week that said due to overwhelming response we regret yada yada yada but they are sending me a coupon for 2 free bags. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Pam i Am

:jump::jump:This has been over for a while. I got an e-mail last week that said due to overwhelming response we regret yada yada yada but they are sending me a coupon for 2 free bags. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.
they won't respond to my emails or facebook messages...so i am not expecting to receive anything at all..if i do..well it will be a lucky surprise :)

elmariachi

i got this email

Let us start off by thanking you for your interest in TERRA Chips and your willingness to make our product part of your holiday gathering. We would like to extend our sincere apologies for being unable to fulfill your request for a TERRA Tidings holiday party kit. Though we originally had put measures in place to turn off our online registration once party kit requests hit an allotted number, a website error prevented this from happening. This error led valued customers to believe they would receive a kit when in fact the kits had been depleted. We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Because we want to make this right, we will send you coupons that we hope will come in handy for your holiday parties and beyond. These coupons entitle you to two free TERRA Chips products. Your coupons will arrive in the mail in the next two to three weeks provided we have a valid mailing address. We also invite you to access the online TERRA holiday entertaining guide which features recipes and pairing tips to assist you in party planning.

kinda bummed

Kmarie

Wallflower Member
i got this email

Let us start off by thanking you for your interest in TERRA Chips and your willingness to make our product part of your holiday gathering. We would like to extend our sincere apologies for being unable to fulfill your request for a TERRA Tidings holiday party kit. Though we originally had put measures in place to turn off our online registration once party kit requests hit an allotted number, a website error prevented this from happening. This error led valued customers to believe they would receive a kit when in fact the kits had been depleted. We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Because we want to make this right, we will send you coupons that we hope will come in handy for your holiday parties and beyond. These coupons entitle you to two free TERRA Chips products. Your coupons will arrive in the mail in the next two to three weeks provided we have a valid mailing address. We also invite you to access the online TERRA holiday entertaining guide which features recipes and pairing tips to assist you in party planning.

kinda bummed
:hs: Better than nothing at all 2 free products is great. I'm not sure if I got in this campaign or not guess I need to check my email

DOT89

queen of cheap
i emailed them yesterday after reading everyones post and i go an email back this morning saying

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Terra Tidings Holiday Promotion. We strive to maintain the highest quality products and appreciate your patronage.

You will be receiving the Terra Tidings Holiday Promotion, please allow 10 business days to receive this package.

Kristina

i emailed them yesterday after reading everyones post and i go an email back this morning saying

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Terra Tidings Holiday Promotion. We strive to maintain the highest quality products and appreciate your patronage.

You will be receiving the Terra Tidings Holiday Promotion, please allow 10 business days to receive this package.

:h5:

register to remove this ad: