free terra chips party

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
i just emailed them to see if they could tell me one way or the other because I didnt get any emails, will see what they say

Reactions: Kay

Kamaree

Neither my brother or I have received the e-mail.. We can also still log into the guest manager to manage the guests! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

AMY1

I got this email from Terra Chips

953fc38b-0.gif
Hello

Let us start off by thanking you for your interest in TERRA Chips and your willingness to make our product part of your holiday gathering. We would like to extend our sincere apologies for being unable to fulfill your request for a TERRA Tidings holiday party kit. Though we originally had put measures in place to turn off our online registration once party kit requests hit an allotted number, a website error prevented this from happening. This error led valued customers to believe they would receive a kit when in fact the kits had been depleted. We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Because we want to make this right, we will send you coupons that we hope will come in handy for your holiday parties and beyond. These coupons entitle you to two free TERRA Chips products. Your coupons will arrive in the mail in the next two to three weeks provided we have a valid mailing address. We also invite you to access the online TERRA holiday entertaining guide which features recipes and pairing tips to assist you in party planning.

Thank you again for thinking of TERRA Chips. We wish you and yours a very happy holiday season.

Terra Chips Consumer Relations
tcfan@hain-celestial.com
Or call us at:
1-800-434-4246, Monday-Friday,
7am-5pm Mountain Time

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT]Well at least I'll get a coupon. Congrats to the rest of you that got through.

mrsterrymom

omniscient Member
953fc38b-0.gif
Hello

Let us start off by thanking you for your interest in TERRA Chips and your willingness to make our product part of your holiday gathering. We would like to extend our sincere apologies for being unable to fulfill your request for a TERRA Tidings holiday party kit. Though we originally had put measures in place to turn off our online registration once party kit requests hit an allotted number, a website error prevented this from happening. This error led valued customers to believe they would receive a kit when in fact the kits had been depleted. We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Because we want to make this right, we will send you coupons that we hope will come in handy for your holiday parties and beyond. These coupons entitle you to two free TERRA Chips products. Your coupons will arrive in the mail in the next two to three weeks provided we have a valid mailing address. We also invite you to access the online TERRA holiday entertaining guide which features recipes and pairing tips to assist you in party planning.

Thank you again for thinking of TERRA Chips. We wish you and yours a very happy holiday season.

Terra Chips Consumer Relations
tcfan@hain-celestial.com
Or call us at:
1-800-434-4246, Monday-Friday,
7am-5pm Mountain Time

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT]Well at least I'll get a coupon. Congrats to the rest of you that got through.

got the same thing :io:

laurelnev

I never got the denial mail, and I also was able to log in today to send additional invitations. Still, 3 of my invitations say they have been sent, but they were never received on the other end. What do you all think? Am I in, or just SOL and getting neither a party pack or a coupon?

jldavern

I hadn't gotten a reply, so I wrote to them and asked and then I was sent an e-mail that I'm not in. I too could still log into the party manager even though I wasn't in. I would suggest to write to them.

Pam i Am

yes..i decided to email them earlier today..so far i have only received an automated response...but they are supposed to get back to me..i think everyone not knowing should email them..otherwise you might miss out on at least the coupons if they truly are already out of party packages (allowing us to use the invitation sender is not a sign that we are getting party package)

register to remove this ad: