Free Slim Jim crap

CareBear101

Generous Member
it looks like they changed the game yesterday............it is harder to get points...and they took away the easy to win prizes (hat, tshirt, belt)

I just won a belt on one account and a t-shirt on another, so those prizes are still there, and still the easiest to win it would seem. I hope the belt is like a title belt, not just some belt.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Congrats you've won a SpicySide T-Shirt! You really out-Spiced yourself with that effort. Hope your head is ok. If you can see straight, look out for an email from us on how to claim your prize!

I had to rumble and got enough points. LOL

CareBear101

Generous Member
how do you win?

you get points by picking up slim jims, spray paint, rumbling, hitting people with stuff, then when you have enough points, a box will pop up and say you earned a chance to play for a prize. Then you just click on of the targets and hope you win. If not, you keep getting points until it lets you play for a prize again, if you still don't win, you can get more points and try one more time for the day(3 tries a day) then come back tomorrow(or make a different account) and try it all over again. I hope that is clear enough.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
What Size T-Shirt???

I won a T-shirt but I don't remember ever typing in a T-shirt size. Did anyone else request a certain size of T-shirt?? I checked my e-mail but it just confirmed that I won a T-shirt and didn't ask what size I wanted. As far as I can tell, you don't have to do anything with the e-mail to get your prize.

Have anyone received anything yet from this website?

CareBear101

Generous Member
I won a T-shirt but I don't remember ever typing in a T-shirt size. Did anyone else request a certain size of T-shirt?? I checked my e-mail but it just confirmed that I won a T-shirt and didn't ask what size I wanted. As far as I can tell, you don't have to do anything with the e-mail to get your prize.

Have anyone received anything yet from this website?

they will probably all be size large or even XL just to make sure they are not too small, and everyone will get the same size I bet.

kathisierra

Main Page Member
LOL I discovered you can use the Z X keys to kick the heck out of the mailbox and the car meter and slim jims pop out, and also the ZX keys open some doors to get more slim jims, and the door to the broken furniture shop opens if u just click on it and you take out furniture and throw it at people using the D key and get points. That's all I can think of right now.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
LOL I discovered you can use the Z X keys to kick the heck out of the mailbox and the car meter and slim jims pop out, and also the ZX keys open some doors to get more slim jims, and the door to the broken furniture shop opens if u just click on it and you take out furniture and throw it at people using the D key and get points. That's all I can think of right now.

Thanks!!! I am gonna kick some ass tomorrow!!:h5:

Pam i Am

those rules are strange..i got message saying "only ONE win per Person"...but not sure if that was for the day???...

Sammie78

You can get slim jims by also hitting the trash can and that red lever near Burt's. Also hitting the orange cone, the fire hydrant and the pigeon.

register to remove this ad: