FREE Scotch Sack Pack wyb 4 Scotch Products Limit 5

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
THIS IS A NICE LOOKING SACK !!!!!!

http://www.3m.com/brands/scotch/pro...ack.pdf?WT.mc_id=www.scotchbrand.com/sackpack

FREE Scotch Sack Pack wyb 4 of any of these products:

Scotch® Magic™ Tape in new Donut Dispenser,
any Scotch® Cutter Product, any 2 packages of
Scotch® Glue Sticks, Scotch® Pop-Up Tape Deskgrip
Dispenser, Scotch® Magic™ Tape 3 pack, Scotch®
Double Sided Tape.

You can do this deal 5 times.

Purchase products by 11/30/09; postmark by 12/7/09

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
I can only guess but it look like vinyl to me too.

Plus at Kmart doubles the Donut Dispenser is only .49 after .50 Q and the Pop-Up Tape Deskgrip
Dispenser is FREE after $2 IP Q. Ohh but no Kmart for you. :(

Last edited:

webhunting.info

I can only guess but it look like vinyl to me too.

Plus at Kmart doubles the Donut Dispenser is only .49 after .50 Q and the Pop-Up Tape Deskgrip
Dispenser is FREE after $2 IP Q. Ohh but no Kmart for you. :(

it's okay! i REALLY don't need it. :) now you have one son that's gone?

webhunting.info

i was just being nosey. i think you said you had a son that was on his own and i was just curious what all the bandaids were for! (don't mind me. i always ask too many questions!)

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Ohhh, lol, that's ok. Over my head tonight. My son is not technically on his own yet, but he is living in Ohio - working and going to school. I think you are thinking about the J&J FIRST AID coupons ... those are for the travel kits at CVS ... I've got a raincheck that I was working on for those ... buy $10 in J&J first aid get $5 ECB (limit 5 deals). The $1 J&J Travel kits work on the deal and with that coupon I get them free - and in the end get $25 total ECBs for free weeeeeeeee! Not to mention the deal starting this sunday too. Needed them for that too. Buy 2 travel kits (free for me with Qs)get 2ECBs. :bigthumb:

webhunting.info

oh you guys and your cvs! they still had long's when i left california so i've never seen a cvs. and i guess california still isn't quite up-to-speed with the other cvs'. oh that sounds like some foreign land now and i've only been gone four years.

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
Oh wow. I got that same form that someone sent me as an extra, I think.. and I'd only have to buy 2 things to get it (810K3, C29, 122DM-2W, & 137DM-2), but with this form it's Limit 1. I still have to figure out what those products are for this form. It shows some of what you listed. :dunno: I have 2 $1 off Scotch brand scissors coupons, but I bet they're not part of this deal :rofl:

register to remove this ad: