Free Samples at EntirelyPets.com

moneymaker

Hey check out the website EntirelyPets.com. I found this website today and they are offering free samples for your pets. Just type in free samples in their search engine.
I order these free samples: Joint treats and Bonies Natural Chewable Treats.

Plus get free shipping on these samples by using this newdog77.

-Ashley

moneymaker

Yeah I got that message too that you have to have at least 25 dollars worth. I just ignored that message and completed my order. It still went through as free. They even sent me a confirmation email.

Besides they won't ask you for a credit card when you check out. And they showed my total on the side of the screen as $0.00 including shipping.

hoangvannt

Yeah I got that message too that you have to have at least 25 dollars worth. I just ignored that message and completed my order. It still went through as free. They even sent me a confirmation email.

Besides they won't ask you for a credit card when you check out. And they showed my total on the side of the screen as $0.00 including shipping.

How do you do that? i have to choose the shipping method , and there is no free shipping to choose. LOL. Maybe you are in luck to get that free :h5:

moneymaker

Steps: Add the free samples in your cart. Choose the 4.95 shipping. Use the code Newdog77. It will say that you have to have at least 25 dollars in your cart but ignore this. They won't give you a free shipping option so choose the 4.95 shipping. Complete your order. They won't ask you for a credit card or payment option.

On the side of the screen they will list the total of your bill. It should say $0.00 including shipping. Also after you complete your order it also should say $0.00.

Its a little confusing but hopefully this will work for everybody. I'll post a picture of the samples when them come.

rachaelmarie

I placed an order too! I got one bone and one thing of joint treats! Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate this! =)

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
thx. Zach just got a new dog and I have no idea about treats. Sophie is gonna be a happy dog.

shelker

they must have caught on because I gave it a go just now and i can't get rid of the 495 shipping charge...:( oh well.cats got millions of toys and catnip all over the house already..hehe

rachaelmarie

I got my free samples as well!! A little bone but I have a little pipsqueak who is going to enjoy it!! :kekeke: :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: