FREE pink kitchenware set from Good Cook’s® WYB $25 P&G products exp 11.20.09

helobuff

Always forget to keep those reciept.. especially when Im trying to get rid of all the extra mail and paper around! I just bought a ton of stuff too..
This is what is said on the form.. store. Qualifying purchases must be made between 9/11/09 and 11/20/09 and must be on one (1) original cash register receipt.
Your completed request must be postmarked by 11/25/09 and received by 12/15/09. Limit one (1) FREE pink kitchenware set from Good Cook’s® Hope line by mail per household.

They give a number to call to in case you want to check partcipating retailers. the Promotions
Helpline at 1-877-733-5849

meg1111

Always forget to keep those reciept.. especially when Im trying to get rid of all the extra mail and paper around! I just bought a ton of stuff too..
This is what is said on the form.. store. Qualifying purchases must be made between 9/11/09 and 11/20/09 and must be on one (1) original cash register receipt.
Your completed request must be postmarked by 11/25/09 and received by 12/15/09. Limit one (1) FREE pink kitchenware set from Good Cook’s® Hope line by mail per household.

They give a number to call to in case you want to check partcipating retailers. the Promotions
Helpline at 1-877-733-5849

Thanks! I am going to call that number and make sure I go to the right store. :cool:

mamicita

sugacookie chapstik member
missed the sales for this one!!would have been nice to get i collect breast cancer stuff!breast cancer took my mom away :(

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
Ok I just called and the lady was really nice. She said there are over 138 stores on the list. I asked if she could email them to me but that wasnt an option. So she just read off the ones in Ohio.

So here are some stores that I know others have in other states that are participating:

CVS IS NOT!!!:puke:

WalMart
WalGreens
Giant Eagle
Target
Toys R Us
Babies R Us
PathMark
A&P
KMart
Rite Aid
Albertson's
IGA
Bag N Save
Save a Lot
Dave's

So if you have any to add to the list, please do :bigthumb:

mamicita

sugacookie chapstik member
ooooohhhh man i so so so wanna do this one!!!!!im thinking really hard how to pull it off!!!!!!i didnt know u got a fry pan!!we could really use a new fry pan the handle is gone off the one we use now!

canbg1

It is before. I just spoke to Mariann there. Super NICE!!!

Walmart in WV So.....I now know what my lunch will be like! :)

Ava

Glamorous Member
Ok I just called and the lady was really nice. She said there are over 138 stores on the list. I asked if she could email them to me but that wasnt an option. So she just read off the ones in Ohio.

So here are some stores that I know others have in other states that are participating:

CVS IS NOT!!!:puke:

WalMart
WalGreens
Giant Eagle
Target
Toys R Us
Babies R Us
PathMark
A&P
KMart
Rite Aid
Albertson's
IGA
Bag N Save
Save a Lot
Dave's

So if you have any to add to the list, please do :bigthumb:

Those were most of the ones on my list as well. The girl I spoke to asked me at first to tell me where I was going to shop and she'd confirm for me - so if anyone doesn't have those stores in their town or nearby, definitely call the 800 number and they'll let you know if the store is participating. They're very helpful!

meg1111

I know when I called she stated all the stores listed above but also mentioned babies r us required you to spend a minimum of $30 p&g products to receive the offer. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Last edited:

Scubabobby

Yeah!! Got my $25 at Wags tonight!!:jump:

So how do they give you the form? Did it print out or they just hand you one or what? I want to do this but since you have to get the form from the store you buy the participating product at I want to be sure I get the order form if I spend $25 bucks.

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
So how do they give you the form? Did it print out or they just hand you one or what? I want to do this but since you have to get the form from the store you buy the participating product at I want to be sure I get the order form if I spend $25 bucks.

I just printed out the form from the first post....Im pretty sure it will will as long as you fill out the form and all $25 are on one trans and from one of the participating stores

Scubabobby

Ok I called and they don't seem to care where you got/get the form from. Store name on receipt or written on order form seemed to be important to them.

register to remove this ad: