FREE pink kitchenware set from Good Cook’s® WYB $25 P&G products exp 11.20.09

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
Link to form

Buy $25 or more of participating Procter & Gamble products in one transaction and receive a FREE pink kitchenware set from Good Cook’s® Hope line by mail. Receive a FREE pink kitchenware set from Good Cook’s® Hope line which includes a 10†covered deep saute pan, set of four plastic measuring cups, ribbon timer and high temperature chef spatula by mail when you
purchase $25 or more of participating Procter & Gamble products in one transaction from a participating retailer. Sales tax is not included towards $25 purchase. Official offer form and original cash register receipt must be obtained from the same participating store. Qualifying purchases must be made between 9/11/09 and 11/20/09 and must be on one (1) original cash register receipt. Your completed request must be postmarked by 11/25/09 and received by 12/15/09. Limit one (1) FREE pink kitchenware set from Good Cook’s® Hope line by mail per household. To receive your kitchenware set, please do the following: 1) Complete this form 2) Mail it with your original cash register receipt showing store name and the purchase of $25 or more of eligible P&G items circled to:

Good Cook® Kitchenware Offer PO Box 49221, Strongsville, OH 44149-0221. If receipt does not specify product names, write the last five (5) digits of the product UPC numbers on the lines below.

you will receive: one pink kitchenware set from Good Cook’s® Hope line which includes a 10†covered deep saute pan, set of four
plastic measuring cups, ribbon timer and high temperature chef spatula. Actual contents of set may vary. Kitchenware set will be sent FREE via mail to qualifying consumers.

To redeem this offer at any participating retailer, purchase $25 or more of the following qualifying Procter & Gamble products: Align®, Always®, Aussie®, Bounce®, Bounty®, Braun®, Camay®, Cascade®,
Charmin®, Cheer®, Clairol®, Cover Girl®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Duracell®, Era®, Febreze®, Fixodent®, Gain®, Gillette®, Gleem®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Hydrience®, Iams®,
Ivory®, Joy®, Kandoo®, Luvs®, Max Factor®, Metamucil®, Mr. Clean®, Natural Instincts®, Nice & Easy®, Olay®, Old Spice®, Oral B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Pepto Bismol®, Prilosec OTC®, Pringles®,
Puffs®, Pur®, Safeguard®, Scope®, Secret®, Swiffer®, Tampax®, Tide®, Vicks®, Zest®. Not all participating products may be available at participating retailer.

krissyg89

OMG I just bought $26 worth of Bounty and Charmin when CVS had it on sale with $10 ECB back! WHERE IS MY RECEIPT??? :run:

N6NCY

Thanks for posting this!!! I just did a frantic search to find my receipt from beginning of October when I bought four packs of Pampers. Found it!!!

krissyg89

YAY! I just found the receipt!

Thanks so much, CavzGirl! I never would have known about this! I can't wait to get it ^_^

Scubabobby

Official offer form and original cash register receipt must be obtained from the same participating store. So does anyone know of a participating store that has the form?

LeahReese

Is the $25 before or after the coupons I plan to use??? After I buy diapers and easy ups, I wont be too far from $25. Im so excited! I love Breast Cancer Awarness Stuff. My grandma died from it a few years ago from it and it runs thick in my family.

Ava

Glamorous Member
CVS doesn't seem to be one of their stores (i saw that in a forum) .. there's a tollfree number on the mail in form - that's where the person called to find out ..

i'll be calling tomorrow to get more details!

LeahReese

CVS doesn't seem to be one of their stores (i saw that in a forum) .. there's a tollfree number on the mail in form - that's where the person called to find out ..

i'll be calling tomorrow to get more details!

Be sure to let us all know!! I have a very limited number of places to shop in my area.

canbg1

Oh, I hope so. From the websites I posted above, I thought it was just A&P Pathmarks and ShopRite.

register to remove this ad: