Free Party with MyParty - First 1500? 13-18

rainyday

Inquisitive member
The same thing happened to me when I clicked on the link in the email they sent me...it says access denied and that they had reached the limit of allowed parties. But then I clicked on My Account in the top right corner and it showed the same thing that Toph's did.

I just went into my daughter's that way and hers still shows nothing under hosted parties. I'd have her fill out the application again, but that's probably not allowed. Maybe for those of you that still have the party showing there is hope. :fingersx:

rissasweetay

Well I really hope it does work out for everyone and we all get it! I know my daughter is really excited about this and hopefully it shows up, otherwise I'm going to have a bunch of 13, 14, and 15-year-olds here for the AMA w/o the cool stuff they were promised LOL

meg1111

I'm so confused by this. I mean I got the " CONGRATULATIONS!! Woooo Hoooo, you're a Host!!" thing then I click the confirmation link and what do you know........access denied. It just doesn't make any sense. I mean it was just sent today and it says to confirm by Nov 10 this wednesday.

I'm really irritated and I can't sleep now.

rissasweetay

I'm so confused by this. I mean I got the " CONGRATULATIONS!! Woooo Hoooo, you're a Host!!" thing then I click the confirmation link and what do you know........access denied. It just doesn't make any sense. I mean it was just sent today and it says to confirm by Nov 10 this wednesday.

I'm really irritated and I can't sleep now.

After you get to the access denied page click on the "My Account" link in the top right corner. That should take you to a page where it shows that you have a party :noes:

meg1111

After you get to the access denied page click on the "My Account" link in the top right corner. That should take you to a page where it shows that you have a party :noes:

I did that and it says "you have not hosted any parties". I am so frustrated! I just got this email like 3 hours ago!! :mad:

rissasweetay

I did that and it says "you have not hosted any parties". I am so frustrated! I just got this email like 3 hours ago!! :mad:

Oh, sorry, I though that would help. I dunno what's going on then. I just know that I saw that thing when I logged in and then I clicked on the My Account link and it showed my daughter's party there.

meg1111

Oh, sorry, I though that would help. I dunno what's going on then. I just know that I saw that thing when I logged in and then I clicked on the My Account link and it showed my daughter's party there.

Thanks for the help. I don't think I got it even after it said that I got it. That's okay though.

e_chan89

mine is still there too... :dunno:
i didn't sign up for this party till like 2 days after op posted. totally surprise, when i got approved to be host.

btw, thanks! :jump:

Pam i Am

I saved all emails from them..the one on nov.2nd said:

Your parent or legal guardian has successfully submitted their consent form.
CONGRATULATIONS -- you are officially a Coca-Cola® American Music Awards Viewing Party Host!

You will receive your Party Kit containing Coca-Cola® Aluminum Bottles, a coupon for free Papa John’s Pizza, and other fun stuff on or around November 15, 2010.

Now, let’s get this party started right!

Your next steps:

Step 1 – Go to MyParty page
Step 2 – Create your invitation
Step 3 – Invite your guests
Step 4 – Plan your party and watch for your Party Kit being sent to you
Step 5 – Rock it out November 21, 2010 during the American Music Awards
Don’t forget to get online to talk up your party, share ideas, and post photos before, during, and after the party!

Visit your party page to get started.

THE ONE YESTERDAY FROM THEM SAID:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Woooo Hoooo, you're a Host!! FREE case of Coke, FREE pizzas, FREE music downloads and.... WAIT!!??!

Have you not set up your host page and invited guests?!! What are you waiting for? Don't miss out on all the cool FREE stuff. You need to host a Coca-Cola® American Music Awards Viewing Party with your friends in order to receive the Party Kit and be entered to win the grand prize -- a trip to next year's AMAs!

Urgent: You need to confirm your Party using the link below to receive your Party Kit. The deadline is this Wednesday, November 10, 2010.

****SOMETHING "Fishy" GOING ON HERE...it WAS confirmed...now the page is blocked and says they have "enough participants?!"..wrote them, will see what they say

meg1111

I saved all emails from them..the one on nov.2nd said:

Your parent or legal guardian has successfully submitted their consent form.
CONGRATULATIONS -- you are officially a Coca-Cola® American Music Awards Viewing Party Host!

You will receive your Party Kit containing Coca-Cola® Aluminum Bottles, a coupon for free Papa John’s Pizza, and other fun stuff on or around November 15, 2010.

Now, let’s get this party started right!

Your next steps:

Step 1 – Go to MyParty page
Step 2 – Create your invitation
Step 3 – Invite your guests
Step 4 – Plan your party and watch for your Party Kit being sent to you
Step 5 – Rock it out November 21, 2010 during the American Music Awards
Don’t forget to get online to talk up your party, share ideas, and post photos before, during, and after the party!

Visit your party page to get started.

THE ONE YESTERDAY FROM THEM SAID:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Woooo Hoooo, you're a Host!! FREE case of Coke, FREE pizzas, FREE music downloads and.... WAIT!!??!

Have you not set up your host page and invited guests?!! What are you waiting for? Don't miss out on all the cool FREE stuff. You need to host a Coca-Cola® American Music Awards Viewing Party with your friends in order to receive the Party Kit and be entered to win the grand prize -- a trip to next year's AMAs!

Urgent: You need to confirm your Party using the link below to receive your Party Kit. The deadline is this Wednesday, November 10, 2010.

****SOMETHING "Fishy" GOING ON HERE...it WAS confirmed...now the page is blocked and says they have "enough participants?!"..wrote them, will see what they say

EXACTLY!! Thank you! :h5:

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
just for anyone who was having trouble with the "confirmation link" from yesterday's email...I emailed them last night when the link wouldn't work. I never received a reply but when I clicked the link today it worked and allowed Hannah to set up her party, so try it again today. :wavey:

Pam i Am

Yes...just got this email from them:

"We are currently working on a website issue -- you WILL be confirmed for a party and receive your Party Kit, so please do not worry!

Thank you for your patience"

:)

Yes, just checked and it's working here too..

Last edited:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Did not get an email yesterday but when I log into account it says I am confirmed host.

rainyday

Inquisitive member
Ditto. I really hope that all of the kids get this one; it's a great party package. It's ALMOST seemed to good to be true from the start though...seems like most everyone who applied got accepted, and that's a little unusual. We'll all know in a week or two. :fingersx:

AlleeToler

I signed up for it for my cousin. He was excited when I had him go sign up for it. :) He's a confirmed host, too. Woo! Not my type of party but I know he was planning an AMA party anywho. This will only make it better.

meg1111

I signed up for it for my cousin. He was excited when I had him go sign up for it. :) He's a confirmed host, too. Woo! Not my type of party but I know he was planning an AMA party anywho. This will only make it better.

Oh my goodness! I just want to pet your lizard!

register to remove this ad: