free panty from macy's with coupon may 32 - june 6-EXPIRED

angeleyes749

I posted this one by accident too, and pretty much got reamed out for posting it,you got lucky :) But I am curious,why does everyone notice mine,but not when others post the same ones.....

3bears

I posted this one by accident too, and pretty much got reamed out for posting it,you got lucky :) But I am curious,why does everyone notice mine,but not when others post the same ones.....
i know you have good heart, plz. don't get discourage.

frugalempire

Nothing personal... I think it was just because you posted sooo many. I loved the teeth whitening one today. Keep up the good work. :)

Titus cain

I wouldnt worry about it.

People make mistakes all the time weather or not they they do maybe there just tryn to get the spot light off them self and i thinkful for your post.

l.loohoo

I used this coupon when it was posted last year and my Macy's accepted it. I did not know at the time it was for the previous year (I'm not sure Macy's did either) as no year is listed on sale dates of this coupon. Still, now that I do know I won't try to redeem this. :uh: (I wish they would come up with another giveaway though!)

register to remove this ad: