Free pack of stride gum

Cake

It's over now....

People are freaking out about it showing a pic where they live. I guess people never used google maps before. How Stride just used the google map program. Now people are freaking out, saying they are hackers, scammers, they reported the page... (tin hat wearing time)

If they only knew what facebook is doing.. HAHAHA!!!!

tiggerchick

Resident House Cat
It's over now....

People are freaking out about it showing a pic where they live. I guess people never used google maps before. How Stride just used the google map program. Now people are freaking out, saying they are hackers, scammers, they reported the page... (tin hat wearing time)

If they only knew what facebook is doing.. HAHAHA!!!!

That is too damn funny. I recognized the picture of my house from Google maps right away. But, I bet those that are complaining still got the free gum.:kekeke:

WindHarvester

They had a photo of my house, but it was from a long time ago before we lived here!

Thats funny people are freaking out.

One thing I wondered though, the photo looked like it was taken from my street outside, or are the satelites just that powerful now?

chrisman

it seemed like it was from google earth but if you've ever used google maps they have a street view feature where if you live right on the road you can see your front door

Pam i Am

it seemed like it was from google earth but if you've ever used google maps they have a street view feature where if you live right on the road you can see your front door
people wanting privacy need to not drive, use computers, phones, cell phones, work, or pay taxes...basically only homeless people have privacy...and people that get angry about privacy while on a computer on a social network site are fools

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: