Free pack of stride gum

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, Jan 31, 2011.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

Thank you Chris! :)

4. Josie101

Josie101 New Member

5. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

wow got it ty:)

6. Cake

Cake New Member

It's over now....

People are freaking out about it showing a pic where they live. I guess people never used google maps before. How Stride just used the google map program. Now people are freaking out, saying they are hackers, scammers, they reported the page... (tin hat wearing time)

If they only knew what facebook is doing.. HAHAHA!!!!

7. tiggerchick

tiggerchick Resident House Cat

That is too damn funny. I recognized the picture of my house from Google maps right away. But, I bet those that are complaining still got the free gum.:kekeke:

8. douglasc727

douglasc727 Member

it couldnt find my house.probably hidden under all the ice out there

9. WindHarvester

WindHarvester New Member

They had a photo of my house, but it was from a long time ago before we lived here!

Thats funny people are freaking out.

One thing I wondered though, the photo looked like it was taken from my street outside, or are the satelites just that powerful now?

10. chrisman

chrisman New Member

it seemed like it was from google earth but if you've ever used google maps they have a street view feature where if you live right on the road you can see your front door

11. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

people wanting privacy need to not drive, use computers, phones, cell phones, work, or pay taxes...basically only homeless people have privacy...and people that get angry about privacy while on a computer on a social network site are fools

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011