FREE or Cheap Kidorable Items!! Great gifts for the Holidays!!

washlicn

805.jpg

Modnique another daily deals site, is offering $5 upon sign up. Plus, now through 11/30, use coupon code: star at checkout to get an additional $10 off your purchase! It can be applied towards shipping costs! Many things at Modnique are very expensive though they have Kidorable products on sale today with items as low as $5!! So hurry these will sell out quickly!

UPDATE: I just picked up the Zebra Umbrella for only $2.95 shipped!! If you order anything below $10 the purchase price will be deducted. Then you can use your $5 credit to deduct from the $7.95 shipping making what your order just $2.95!

Untitled14.png

meg1111

Did you manually enter $5.00 then hit apply store credit? Its under "your available credits". I got the same thing at first until I typed it in.

Pam i Am

its saying to get "star" credit, must meet requirements..only giving $5 credit...but with $7.95 shipping makes the hat kind of costly..

Pam i Am

heyy..it worked..do it in two separate clicks not all together..first apply 'star' code..(hit apply)then type in your 'store credit' of $5 (hit apply again)..YAY..now $2.95 shipped is an AWESOME DEAL :)

freebielvr

anyone happen to know if the size 5 rain boots ar for toddlers ( 2 yrs old)

i tried to email the address listed to ask, but get undeliverable

register to remove this ad: