Free Office Depot $30 Gift Card

lauradman

Nothing here yet either... I wonder if the whole thing is bs? LOL You would think that someone here would have heard by now.

lauradman

Well, this is interesting... I signed up myself first, then my hubby, then my mom. My mom got her's in the mail today... LOL I haven't gotten anything yet! Hoping soon though. A lot of people on another site I frequent got their's today too.

sunedaz77

Mine came with this note:

Congratulations on being awarded an Office Depot Gift Card as part of your valid game registration in the Office Depot Gift of the Day Instant Win Game. Your $30 Gift Card is enclosed and ready for you to use. Remember to check out great deals and discounts every day.

We hope you enjoyed playing our online holiday game and we look forward to Taking Care of Business for you now and in the future.

Sincerely,
Office Depot
Marketing Department

This was very unexpected! I didn't do this one that started at midnight, so I was very surprised to say the least. I will have to use it online, since the nearest store is 2 hours away. Shipping for me is $9.95, which leaves $20 to spend.

mswoodman

I got my card yesterday! I'm so glad that they sent out so many cards the site was a mess when the promo ran.

twin36a

Well, this is interesting... I signed up myself first, then my hubby, then my mom. My mom got her's in the mail today... LOL I haven't gotten anything yet! Hoping soon though. A lot of people on another site I frequent got their's today too.

I stayed up and signed up for it and nothing I also signed up my mom and a friends at midnight and they havent gotten it either :dunno: I hope mine comes and its just late

helobuff

I never got any email from them but I did get the card today- really unexpected.

:xmasgrin: This gives me hope! I didnt get an email either but I got the congrats window when completed!! I so hope this comes! Sending hubby out in the snow and ice to get the mail now.. hope its there.. :xmasgrin:

register to remove this ad: