Free Office Depot $30 Gift Card

Kristina

anyone get a confirmation email? I have nothing all i got was this when i signed up
5clgdv.jpg

same here. :(

MM81

From their Facebook page:

"Thank you for the tremendous support! We are verifying the first 300 eligible Office Depot® Gift Of The Day instant win game registrants. Due to an error in the web site structure, some errors were seen by some instant win game registrants. This error has since been repaired. An e-mail will be sent to those verified game registrants via e-mail confirming entitlement to a $30 Office Depot® Gift Card, per Offer Terms."

rainyday

Inquisitive member

"Thank you for the tremendous support! We are verifying the first 300 eligible Office Depot® Gift Of The Day instant win game registrants. Due to an error in the web site structure, some errors were seen by some instant win game registrants. This error has since been repaired. An e-mail will be sent to those verified game registrants via e-mail confirming entitlement to a $30 Office Depot® Gift Card, per Offer Terms."

Thanks for the info. Now we just: :fingersx:

helobuff

:uh: :uh:Not one of these things again! Dont they test this stuff first? I know I wanted my cards.. but now wonder if I will get them.. didnt know about one per household at the time.. entered hubby for one too.:naughty:

hippiekrystal

:uh: :uh:Not one of these things again! Dont they test this stuff first? I know I wanted my cards.. but now wonder if I will get them.. didnt know about one per household at the time.. entered hubby for one too.:naughty:

I knew they would do this to us
:(

hippiekrystal

Hi Krystal,

Thanks for your email regarding the Top 30 Smart Gifts Instant Win Game. Office Depot is still validating the confirmed winners of the $30 gift card and we will be sending an email notification to all winners once the validation process has been completed. We appreciate your continued patience!

The email notice will be sent to the email address that was provided at the time of registration, as per the terms of the offer. Delivery of the actual gift cards will occur thereafter.

Thanks again for participating in the game and for sharing your feedback.

Sincerely,

Casey J. Ahlbum
Senior Customer Relations Manager
Executive Customer Relations
Office Depot, Inc.
6600 N. Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Mailcode C407N
casey.ahlbum@officedepot.com
Delivering Winning Solutions That Inspire Worklife™

thj0011

Resident Superhero
well i didnt get that e-mail so i didnt win lol

I think the email mentioned above is a response from Office Depot to an email she may have sent them concerning the status of the GC giveaway. That's what I took away from the post. I figure if she received a winning email it would have mentioned a congratulations or something. Idk though. So don't give up hope yet, since the email says they're still validating who won and who didn't.

register to remove this ad: