Free MovieTickets.com movie ticket

webhunting.info

i have a question. this movie stuff has never worked for my town. is there an exclusion that i don't see? okay, i see it says "chain". we don't have chains here. ay yi yi.

Last edited:

Kay

Worker Bee
i closed the browser, guess i can't have it again. didn't understand what i was supposed to do!

well now it says i have a free ticket. didn't enter any info at all.

Go back to the beginning. I did almost the same thing. But... before you do this, check to see if there are theaters close to you. I know have a ticket and no local theater that takes them. Guess I'll look to swap?.?.

webhunting.info

Go back to the beginning. I did almost the same thing. But... before you do this, check to see if there are theaters close to you. I know have a ticket and no local theater that takes them. Guess I'll look to swap?.?.

i had a feeling that would happen. i was trying to see first if they even worked here. every time i do this i find out afterwards that i can't use it! you don't have chains there either? this is a bummer!

secondact

I wish I had checked the list of theaters, too. Oh, well. Does anyone want to trade for the redemption code I got? :)

sissie

Anyone have 1 or 2 they dont want?? I have a place in my area that takes them and I could really use 2 of them if you have extra.

register to remove this ad: