Free Motorola USB Wi-Fi Adapter

webhunting.info

:kekeke: Ditto. My cell is a Motorola, but probably the cheapest model available. Perhaps this would make my cheap cell phone & dial-up connection do some fancy stuff. :confused:

:rofl: exactly. i'm real high tech here. i've got a new wireless router in the box. a new fax machine in the box. a new dvd in the box. a new printer in the box. i need a gizmo to connect my boxes. :rofl:

brokeguy01

Maintenance In Progress

AT&T is continually working to improve our internet site for our customers. As part of this ongoing effort, we are currently doing maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that you please try back again later.

rainyday

Inquisitive member
:rofl: exactly. i'm real high tech here. i've got a new wireless router in the box. a new fax machine in the box. a new dvd in the box. a new printer in the box. i need a gizmo to connect my boxes. :rofl:

If I were you I would just go to Wags & stock up on Scotch Magic Tape. That'll do the trick! :bowrofl:

freeski

Maintenance In Progress

AT&T is continually working to improve our internet site for our customers. As part of this ongoing effort, we are currently doing maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that you please try back again later.

i went through the whole process until verifying the address then it brought me to this too. :uh:

webhunting.info

Enter Promotional Code: newnetadapter on second page.
http://www.att.com/equipment/accessory-details/?q_categoryid=cat2020064&q_sku=sku3950291&q_manufacturer=&q_model=

Overview

Designed for Windows-based PCs, the Netopia Adapter with 3-D Reach technology are Wi-Fi CERTIFIED(TM) and seamlessly connect your laptop to your AT&T DSL gateway or router so you can wireless surf the Internet.

$55.00 Value

:rofl: i've been laughing so hard that i didn't notice you updated this! :rofl:

If I were you I would just go to Wags & stock up on Scotch Magic Tape. That'll do the trick! :bowrofl:

:bowdown: there ya go. i knew i could count on rainy for the answer! :rofl:

rainyday

Inquisitive member
Aww, man! I thought I read in the post that it was for a Motorola. Now it doesn't say that anymore. I thought I was gonna have myself some fancy shnancy thingamabob. Oh well; there's always tomorrow. :hs:

brokeguy01

Dear removed,

Thank you for your AT&T Equipment purchase. We appreciate your
business!

Here is a copy of your order summary:

Order Number: removed
Order Date: removed
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Type Description Amount
Accessories Motorola USB Wi-Fi Adapter
$0.00
Shipping & Handling : Free Priority Shipping (2-day) FREE
*Order Total $0.00
* Amount excludes taxes. Applicable sales taxes will be added to this
total.

You should receive your item(s) within three to five business days.

You are a valued customer and we look forward to serving you.
Thank you,

AT&T

webhunting.info

Aww, man! I thought I read in the post that it was for a Motorola. Now it doesn't say that anymore. I thought I was gonna have myself some fancy shnancy thingamabob. Oh well; there's always tomorrow. :hs:

but it does. :uh: in the title.

i'm either sitting on a feather...or you guys are killing me tonight. :rofl:

ChevVan75

Thank You Peter...:wiggle::wiggle:

I think their site is having problems.
Real slow....I think I ended up with 3 them...:bigthumb:

rainyday

Inquisitive member
but it does. :uh: in the title.

i'm either sitting on a feather...or you guys are killing me tonight. :rofl:

Oh. See, my mind takes these little vacations. I'm not sure where it goes, and I never know how long it will be gone for...but sometimes it just up and leaves me. I guess as long as it keep coming back, I should be happy. :D

Umm...what were we talking about? :uh:

webhunting.info

Oh. See, my mind takes these little vacations. I'm not sure where it goes, and I never know how long it will be gone for...but sometimes it just up and leaves me. I guess as long as it keep coming back, I should be happy. :D

Umm...what were we talking about? :uh:

:rofl: hell if i know. maybe peter can tell us. or we just go with the brokeguy and order it anyway! :dunno::wiggle:

Robyn

well i got mine before it crashed, didnt realize it went through, so i was going to order again, then i got the confirmation email!

register to remove this ad: