free MLK t-shirt

chris

Administrator
Staff member
shirts havent been available since they posted it, not sure if it will be fixed or if they only had a few

seeseebear

yeah I am thinkin it was just a ploy to collect email addresses and they replied to a comment I made telling me they were out , but they still hadnt changed thier status so I called em out on it , oh well sorry to post it I just thought if it was legit someone might find it interesting.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
yeah I had posted an offer from them back in november for a Hot Tub time machine shirt. I dont recall anyone getting it

seeseebear

wow thats funny, I just recieved an e-mail from them telling me I did everything to qualify except to place an order for the t-shirt but the MLK t-shirt is sold out but if I was interested they had some hot tub time machine shirts available. Also they have another scheme going on that if they get 1000 likes on facebook they are gonna have a freebie friday:dunno: with free shipping, its unbelievable what some of these companies will do for exposure:nono:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
wow thats funny, I just recieved an e-mail from them telling me I did everything to qualify except to place an order for the t-shirt but the MLK t-shirt is sold out but if I was interested they had some hot tub time machine shirts available. Also they have another scheme going on that if they get 1000 likes on facebook they are gonna have a freebie friday:dunno: with free shipping, its unbelievable what some of these companies will do for exposure:nono:

i like your avatar :)

seeseebear

Well I got an e-mail from them on the 20th (after bout 4 other correspondences) saying my shirt had been shipped USPS and they gave me the tracking # , well I was and still am skeptical because when I first checked it all they told me was they have confirmation that this package is ready for pick-up to be shipped, well finally today its saying it went through the sorting facility one state over and that there is delivery confirmation on it so I should have it monday if thier is anything to have, I will keep ya posted??????

Pam i Am

ya..use caution with small company based facebook accounts..remember the "free kings of leon" tshirts and other scams that have tried to worm their way into this forum to get emails and addresses...

seeseebear

WOW i ACTUALLY GOT IT!

Well I checked my mail this morning and I got a T-shirt, They said they were out of the MLK shirts and that it wood be a hot tub time machine but I got a Tan size Large mlk shirt with obama and M.L.K pics with white house and it says" its time for the change" and" We have a dream", sorry I would post a pic but I am just to lazy to read the instructions for my new camera and also i am afraid of loading up my laptop with to much stuff.

register to remove this ad: