Free Marie Callender's pasta dish -coupon

iddybidie

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear ALL YOU Reality Checker,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Would you like to try a delicious authentic Italian meal for free? We are currently looking for volunteers to taste a NEW dinner product and provide their feedback - all compliments of Marie Callender's!

To receive a FREE product coupon for a NEW pasta dish that is easy to prepare in just minutes, please click here and provide your full contact information. Please submit by Tuesday, April 21st. http://links.mkt227.com/servlet/SignUpForm?f=166113

You will receive a FREE Marie Callender's product coupon in the mail between May 2-15. So be on the look out for your Passport to flavor! ALL YOU will follow-up with an online survey the week of May 18th so you can provide your honest feedback. And the best part? Your quote (along with your first name, city and state) could be featured in an upcoming issue of ALL YOU.

*Please note:

• Participants may be required to sign a waiver allowing ALL YOU to use your feedback in ALL YOU magazine and additional promotional materials.

• This opportunity is only open to ALL YOU Reality Checkers, so please do not forward this email or repost it on message boards. We appreciate your cooperation!

• Coupons are limited.

Thank you and as always, we look forward to hearing from you!

Cont_0.jpe

Promotions Manager
ALL YOU Magazine
[/FONT]

Alicialicious

Although the title is true to the circumstances of what you're signing up for is true, perhaps a better title would have been "Free Marie Callenders Pasta Dish!" ;)

Thanks!

Sara

Puzzled Member
I don't think I'm signed up to be a Reality Checker, but I entered in my contact info and it took it. Hopefully I'll get it!

register to remove this ad: