Free Luna Protein bar

mportner519

LOL, they arn't the best things in the world. Try choking down a Soyjoy though and you'll be screaming back to Luna for some flavor.

laurelnev

LOL, they arn't the best things in the world. Try choking down a Soyjoy though and you'll be screaming back to Luna for some flavor.

AMEN! It reminded me of those "special brownies" they sell tourists in Negril. I don't care what that brownie is supposed to do for me...as long as I have some choice, I REFUSE to eat something that tastes like dirt.

I had the munchies one afternoon, so I headed to the Free Sample box and pulled out the SoyJoy. It looked like it was going to taste good. Unfortunately, it then reminded me of an Internet date. It might look real pretty, but it only takes a few moments before you realize you don't dislike yourself enough to suffer through the whole thing.

I actually like the Luna bars, but only the lemon ones. Most anything that just pretends to be chocolate is really nasty. They sent me something that pretended to be a peanut butter chocolate bar, but it just made me want to run to the store and get a Reeses.

(Oh, and FYI, Clif and Luna are the same company. Luna was originally marketed to women, and Clif to men/athletes. If you check the fine print on the coupon, you'll see the retailer sends it to Clif)

brokeguy01

So Jamaican edibles suck. I'll be sure to remember that for possible future use.

Did I miss a SoyJoy free sample? >_<

I remember eating a banana flavor SoyJoy. Twas edible.

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: