Free Kitchen Scissors

billidaunsb

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ MY 3RD POST ABOUT THE POP-UP B4 YOU ENTER
I copied this from their form:
Get kitchen scissors for free! We will send you a free kitchen scissors if you help us to reach more people. Please share a link to this offer with your facebook friends and complete the form below. We will check your submission within one day and will ship the kitchen scissors as soon as possible.

Please complete all fields marked with an asterisk. Incomplete form will NOT be processed.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Caldarellas-Restaurant-Supply/436784499700171?sk=app_190322544333196

I LOVE kitchen scissors! :jump: I use them to cut chicken and all sorts of meats! DON'T FORGET TO SHARE ON FB SO YOU QUALIFY!
D'Aun
jhuiheuipojih.jpg

Last edited:

Kay

Worker Bee
It let me fill out the form, said it would check me out and then popped up a screen saying the offer was over.:dunno: Oh well. It'll be a surprise if they come - and OK if they don't. :jump:

thanks for posting!

billidaunsb

Let me check it out, because facebook has been popping up full page ads, I had to close it to get back to the page.....one sec....

billidaunsb

OK listen, its an ad pop-up, if you close that or downsize it you will see the pic I am posting below, so you DID get your form in...sorry about that, FB has done that to me a lot lately, so watch anything you enter on there for pop-ups :)
D'Aun
rhbtgrert.jpg

register to remove this ad: