free evol burritos

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by Tigerfreak21, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Tigerfreak21

Tigerfreak21 New Member

I found this on another site. They send you a coupon for a free burrito through e-mail when the product launches this fall.

http://www.evolburritos.com/

Register to remove this ad
  3. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

My eyes must be getting tired. I thought that said free evil burritos :kekeke:

4. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

that's what i thought too christina!

5. CavzGirl2

CavzGirl2 Still a Cavs fan

Just got the email that has a special password for the specific individual to print out a Q good until 3/31/10

6. jammom

jammom Member

Got my email too-Thanx

7. PSBean

PSBean Member

where the fudge are you guys signing up for this? i have been all over this site and can't find a signup!!!! :(

8. wintergal

wintergal Sweet and Sassy

i found it on bottom on right side..it asked for code and i put n/a:dunno:we might be too late though.

9. CavzGirl2

This was from last April

10. PSBean

PSBean Member

thnx wintergal, i saw that too but figuerd it was for something else as i did not have a code nor did tigerfreak21 mention once so i didn't think it would be that link. i did what you did tho and put n/a, if i get it i do and if not oh well. there are more things for me to go after!!!!! :D

11. PSBean

PSBean Member

omg, that explains a lot. i don't read very well i just see words and start clicking on links and signing up for things. lol thnx for pointing that out!!! yikes, i feel like a tool right now. :doh:

12. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

it doesn't show my zip. why am i not surprised!

13. CavzGirl2

Me either....seems like Whole Foods and stores like that :(