Free Dominos coupons or $5 GC

rissasweetay

For everyone who had issues of their GC not working. I emailed them and they apologized and are mailing me an actual GC for $5. Maybe it might be worth sending them an email if you got the code but for some reason it's not working.

Pam i Am

For everyone who had issues of their GC not working. I emailed them and they apologized and are mailing me an actual GC for $5. Maybe it might be worth sending them an email if you got the code but for some reason it's not working.
i did the same thing yesterday.....the game is obviously having issues

3bears

Thank you for playing our Behind the Pizza online game. We are sorry you experienced a problem. Due to the technical difficulties you experienced with our game we are sending you a $5 replacement gift certificate. The certificate will be mailed to the address you provided to us when you filled out our "contact us" page. If it needs to be mailed to a different address, please use the link below to respond with the correct mailing address.

Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience and truly appreciate your business!

Sincerely,

Shellie
Domino's Pizza Team Leader

i emailed them couple days ago and they replied..Good for them :)

Stephanie

My boyfriend did this one for me and also emailed them. I was happy to hear we'd be getting one in the mail, however has anyone tried the other coupons? I was wondering if those were glitched too.

(There was a part you could give a bogo to a friend via facebook; boyfriend used my account to redeem the one off his account)

Pam i Am

My boyfriend did this one for me and also emailed them. I was happy to hear we'd be getting one in the mail, however has anyone tried the other coupons? I was wondering if those were glitched too.

(There was a part you could give a bogo to a friend via facebook; boyfriend used my account to redeem the one off his account)

that didn't work for my friend.:dunno:..hope they fix it soon

MM81

I did that too , on Friday. Got an email yesterday saying that they're sending me a $5 GC via mail ! yay

Stormy Weather

Same here.

For me, the code didn't come up at all after I played the game.

I e-mailed and got a return e-mail saying they were sending me the card.

thj0011

Resident Superhero
Same here about emailing and receiving a notice that they would mail me a coupon. Quick reply too.

urabewe

I can't believe so many of you are having problems. That really sucks. No problems on my side at all. I finished the game, redeemed my code and got my gift cards instantly.

The cards won't work online. I got two of the cards, the first time I ordered I just called them and told them I wanted to use a gift card. They took it and I paid what was left over. The second time I ordered I ordered online and wrote the card number down and just gave it to them when I picked up. I had no problem getting or using the cards. Hopefully this little bit of info will help a few of you that already have it and are having trouble redeeming.

register to remove this ad: