Free Cookbook from mycokerewards.com

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by picklesnpeanutbutter, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Did everyone take advantage of this offer? I wasn't sure if it's been posted already....but all you have to do is enter 3 codes :dunno:

Register to remove this ad
  3. You have to enter your special code to "BLACKHISTORY"

Josie101 likes this.
  4. Josie101

Josie101 New Member

Thanks! :h5:

Let's get to the fun.
    Your redemption is complete and now you can get your Reward.
    Just follow these instructions so you can get your Reward:

You will receive your cookbook within the next 8-10 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime.

5. Robyn

Robyn New Member

I guess i dont get it. I cant get it to work over here!

6. Mykatzrphat

Mykatzrphat Thinking Member

Great! Didn't even cost any points! Thanks for posting!

7. It's under the promotions for black history month. You need to go TO the cookbook promotion & then enter your special code followed by 3 coke codes =) hope that helps

8. Really? LoL I had already entered my codes for the week so I didn't have to enter anymore..I figured that was why ..... that's even better if you didn't have to =)

9. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

THANKS! Yes, this was TOTALLY FREE! :) You just have to add 3 product points, but it doesn't deduct them from your account!:h5:

10. jldavern

jldavern New Member

Thanks

11. Happy0349

Happy0349 New Member

Please help......OK I entered BLACKHISTORY..."The code you entered has already been used, so enter a valid code below..

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  12. Did you enter your 3 diff. coke rewards codes WITH your "BLACKHISTORY" code? They can be a code off of ANY coke product from what I understood.

13. Mykatzrphat

Mykatzrphat Thinking Member

I received this this today! I LOVE collecting cookbooks, especially when they're free ;). Time to un-shrinkwrap this baby and see what's in it.:yum::yum:

14. Josie101

Josie101 New Member

I got mine in the mail yesterday...it's smaller than i thought it would be but still very nice for a free cookbook. :h5:

15. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

i got mine today.. thanks josie101 and OP. :bigthumb: