Free Angel Kissed Soap sample-EXPIRED

kdcperez07

This is the e-mail I received after requesting the free sample:

"Thank you for your free sample request. Due to an overwhelming request for free samples I am selecting at random 200 people to receive 3 free samples of 'one time use' size samples. These are little slices that you can use for 1 hand wash. Nice to take with you in your purse or pocket :)

It was brought to my attention late Friday evening, my web site was posted all over the Internet for free bees. I am only one person making my items by hand and although I would love to, I simply am not able to fulfill the thousands of 'free sample requests' I have received. I do give lots of free samples with purchase so you can try various kinds! Sorry to say, my offer has been abused by the sites who posted my offer.

If you would like to make a purchase I would appreciate your business. If you place an order by Monday morning 11 am EST you will receive the introductory pricing and if you place and order after that time, prices go to $6 per full size bar.

Thank you very much for your interest and I hope you stop in to make a purchase soon. My Angel Kissed soaps are pure luxury! www.AnnaPereira.com

Many blessings to you!

Sincerely
Anna Pereira"

Risa

Craft Happy Member
This is the e-mail I received after requesting the free sample:

"Thank you for your free sample request. Due to an overwhelming request for free samples I am selecting at random 200 people to receive 3 free samples of 'one time use' size samples. These are little slices that you can use for 1 hand wash. Nice to take with you in your purse or pocket :)

It was brought to my attention late Friday evening, my web site was posted all over the Internet for free bees. I am only one person making my items by hand and although I would love to, I simply am not able to fulfill the thousands of 'free sample requests' I have received. I do give lots of free samples with purchase so you can try various kinds! Sorry to say, my offer has been abused by the sites who posted my offer.

If you would like to make a purchase I would appreciate your business. If you place an order by Monday morning 11 am EST you will receive the introductory pricing and if you place and order after that time, prices go to $6 per full size bar.

Thank you very much for your interest and I hope you stop in to make a purchase soon. My Angel Kissed soaps are pure luxury! www.AnnaPereira.com

Many blessings to you!

Sincerely
Anna Pereira"

I received that as well. "Abused by sites". Blah. People should never post on their sites that they will give free samples or freebies of any kind unless they can handle large amounts. Billions of people use the internet.

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
May 2, 2010 05:17:42 PM, info@annapereira.com wrote:

Thank you for your Angel Kissed sample request!

LUCKY YOU! I received over 1200 requests for samples on Friday due to a random posting on the internet that spread like wildfire. I had no idea someone found my opportunity and posted it. Due to the overwhelming amount of requests, your sample will be sent out via US postal mail first class. I will randomly select a few varieties for you to try. I would love to fulfill request for individual scents, but I am sorry I cannot. I assure you there will be at least one fragrance in your samples you will like :)

I personally wanted you to know I certainly was not prepared for this ... as you could imagine I was having quite a time freaking out over all these emails 3.. 4 ... 5 a minute coming through! (my budget and typical flow of business requires a few samples a week to be sent out... sending out thousands of samples is just not possible) I had a hard time figuring out how to handle this influx of requests, so I decided the fairest way is to select 200 recipients from the pool of emails and you were lucky enough to grab a sample.

I sincerely hope you like them and visit me soon at www.AnnaPereira.comto order an Angel Kissed bar of soap for you and your loved ones and tell your friends about my products.

HERE IS A REMINDER: Prices do increase on Monday to nearly $6 a bar. It is my promise to my retail stores to not compete with them so the lowest price I can offer is near $6 on my web site. Major savings for you if you place an order by Monday :)

Many Blessings!

Sincerely
Anna Pereira

Gotta go make soap! :)

register to remove this ad: