Free $3150 for the first 3 people from Dr. Oz

rainyday

Inquisitive member
:bowrofl: Good luck everybody! I'll see ya all back here about an hour or so after they crash the site. :wavey:

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Damn Dr. Oz! Everybody is soooo in love with him. :love: I'm like icky eww...lol :kekeke:

Maybe I'm a hater, but on the rare occasions when I'm home to see his show or The Doctors I find that they all talk in a condescending fashion, and their subject matter is pretty much well-known, common sense stuff. :uh:

we3kings

relentless member
Maybe I'm a hater, but on the rare occasions when I'm home to see his show or The Doctors I find that they all talk in a condescending fashion, and their subject matter is pretty much well-known, common sense stuff. :uh:

I agree! But your a hater, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to REPORT you! ;) :kekeke:

baller41124

Thank youThank you for your interest in Dr. Oz’s Hot List Giveaway. You will be notified in the next 14 days if you have won these gifts! :fingersx:

Kamaree

I'm not sure if they will count any that are before 3pm est. It says in the terms and conditions that the first 3 after the scheduled promotion start period.

I'm sure it will let you enter before, but will it count? It shouldn't, but then again some promotions take early entries.

register to remove this ad: