Free $25 GC to myticklespot.com

auntcrystal77

i sent one to me and another to my neice since she wasnt home but i used another one of my emails-then i get an email from a guy owning the site saying-i see u sent a few to yourself-please dont use them all or they will be cancelled-this is a limit of one per person--so im wondering she ordered on her own computer with her address and i ordered on mine with my address-will we both get it? it was weird he wrote that-did anyone else get this? well my hubby signed up at another address and and email so now hes afraid to use his since the guy wrote me -since they dont expire till next year we figure we will order mine first see if it comes then order his later :)

lips_like_sugar

The Wild Thing Member
ooh snap!! he just doesnt want you to get to much pleasure!! :kekeke::nono::naughty::rofl:

i sent one to me and another to my neice since she wasnt home but i used another one of my emails-then i get an email from a guy owning the site saying-i see u sent a few to yourself-please dont use them all or they will be cancelled-this is a limit of one per person--so im wondering she ordered on her own computer with her address and i ordered on mine with my address-will we both get it? it was weird he wrote that-did anyone else get this? well my hubby signed up at another address and and email so now hes afraid to use his since the guy wrote me -since they dont expire till next year we figure we will order mine first see if it comes then order his later :)

xxFinallyxxLoved

Awesome Member
This was a few days ago, after I logged into the site and added the giftcard. I couldn't figure out to how checkout. So I talked with a guy and he said they were all out but if I went back at a certain them they were adding more. I went back at the time he told me and I was still having trouble so he just went ahead and credited me one. Not sure what I want to order. Hmmmm.

If anyone wants to trade for another giftcard such as CVS, Walmart, Online site or paypal let me know.

dolphindreams

i might would trade with you, but i'm leaving to go out of town this morning and won't be back until late thurs night. i'll check back when i get home and see if you still wanna do a trade.

and ya i'm a newbie, so i'd give you the gift card code first. :p

Kamaree

Is anyone else still waiting on this to come? I checked my account and it says "still processing"

auntcrystal77

are u waiting on your code or your gift? my sister only got half her order and the other one says still processing so we figure shes not getting it-even though it was all under the 25.00

Kamaree

My gift, it only came up to $20 total so I dunno why it hasn't gotten here yet.

I just sent an email to them asking about it. Seems like over a month is plenty of time to get it here lol

auntcrystal77

wow yeah 1 month is plenty time--like i said my sister order 2 sets of the cards for stocking stuffers the total was 20.oo plus shipping--they only sent one and no word why not the other but she refuses to ask since they were free lol i said i would be asking since they took your g.c. hopefully u hear something soon!

register to remove this ad: