Free $20 Gilt Groupe credit

getitfree

Set up aact.. but then under credits it shows 0.00. Does it take awhile for the credits to show up? Thanks.

Mishie

Friendly Member
Don't forget that if you invite 10 friends you get free shipping. They don't have to sign up, you get credit just for sending the invites!

Kristina

Don't forget that if you invite 10 friends you get free shipping. They don't have to sign up, you get credit just for sending the invites!

thanks, but I already got the tea before anyone said that. :uh: thanks anyways.

xxFinallyxxLoved

Awesome Member
I looked into one of my old accounts and I have a $25 credit that expires on the 18th and it states "Gilt Children Promotional Credit" does that mean I have to use it on the Children's section? If so It someone wants to trade for it let me know. I don't have kids and it would just go to waste.

haydudeitsme

I found a book for my son, so I'm going to order it when my husband gets home with the credit card. They have several cute books for kids, some are even hardcover and all that. I was really torn between a zoo book and Where's Waldo, but I think my son would love Where's Waldo so I'm getting that one.

haydudeitsme

I looked into one of my old accounts and I have a $25 credit that expires on the 18th and it states "Gilt Children Promotional Credit" does that mean I have to use it on the Children's section? If so It someone wants to trade for it let me know. I don't have kids and it would just go to waste.

How do you trade credit? Or would you have to order for someone?

register to remove this ad: